Chapter 16 - A Grimm Move

Nick made sure that Bud and Arnold were okay after everything had happened. Sean insisted on driving you home, his fear of something happening to you if he wasn't around to stop it. As Sean drove through town, you noticed that he was driving towards his place.

"Sean, I need to go to my actual home. Monroe will be worried. I haven't seen him all day and we should probably tell him about the Reaper attack."

Sean pursed his lip as he nodded curtly, changing the direction he was driving. You leaned your head against the window of his car. It had started to rain and the streetlights were glistening as he drove by. You felt him take your hand in his, threading his fingers with yours. He pulled your hand up to his mouth, kissing it gently.

"Maybe it's time that my place was your home," he said quietly as he turned onto Monroe's street.

You looked over at him, a small smile on your lips, "Sean, are you..."

"We're engaged. It's going to happen sooner or later. Move in with me (Y/N). After what's happened tonight and the potential of what could come, I'd sleep better at night knowing your safe next to me," Sean said as turned to you after pulling into Monroe's driveway.

Your smile grew, "Okay, let's move in together."

********

You groaned as you woke up. Ever since the Reaper attack, you hadn't been sleeping as well as you used to. When you had returned to Monroe's house that night, you told him about what happened and that you and Sean had decided to move in together. Part of you felt bad leaving Monroe's place, but you both knew that it was only supposed to be temporary. You didn't have much to pack. Even with the things Rosalee had sent you after you made Portland your permanent home, you didn't have a whole lot of personal possessions. You laid in your bed, looking up at the ceiling, thinking about how you would only have a couple nights left here, when you heard a strange noise come from downstairs.

You crept down the stairs, almost screaming and clobbering Monroe with a book, when you ran into him in his Blutbad form. He held his hand over your mouth, signaling for you to be quiet. You nodded your head in understanding as you followed closely behind him. You could hear something trying to get into the back kitchen door. As Monroe crept forward, the door suddenly burst open, a deranged looking creature lunging at him. You jumped back as Monroe pined the creature down. The creature began stuttering, trying to speak up.

"S..st..stuck," it whispered out.

Monroe returned to normal as he looked at the creature in disbelief, "Larry?" He looked up at you, "Help me get him on the couch."

As you and Monroe lifted the creature, you bumped the coffee table, knocking the remote on the floor. The tv switched on as Monroe adjusted him on the couch. You looked over at the tv and saw the news was on, the blood draining from your face.

"Uh, Monroe? Are you hearing this?"

Monroe turned and looked at the tv, his eyes going big. "I'm calling Nick," he said as he pulled out his phone. You sat in a chair, looking at the tv in disbelief. "Hey Nick," Monroe said, "Yeah, uh, I think I have your big foot you are looking for."

********

You were tending to a bullet wound that was on the man's leg. He still hadn't woken up from when he passed out and was still stuck in his Wesen form. There was a knock at the door. Monroe went to answer, finding Nick on the other side and letting him in. Nick walked over in shock as he watched you working on the man.

"This is Larry," Monroe said.

Nick's eyebrow raised, "Larry? It has a name?"

"He's Wesen and he's stuck," you replied.