Chapter 15.2: Ep 7/2

Začít od začátku

Hall tapped the toe of his shoe on the ground with an annoying clatter. He is like a wild animal just waiting for its prey to fall into a trap. Outside, the sound of fighting still resounded incessantly, accompanied by Win's screams.

This guy is really stubborn. Sound sighed.

Sound staggered against the wall, shaking his aching neck joints. He calculated, maybe it's long past the contest time, he didn't know if the contest organizers were looking for the MC or just ignored it. He didn't know how long he had been unconscious, but it was probably only for a short while, because Win still seemed to have enough strength to withstand Illus' blows and even fought back.

And he himself was now dragged inside the restroom by Hall and poured a bucket of freezing cold water. If he guessed correctly, he would definitely have to deal with everything with Hall here today.

Faced with Sound's wistful gaze, Hall did not flinch.

"You're looking at me like that makes me hard." He spitted out a disgusting sentence.

Sound seemed to be used to the sex jokes of this maniac, he reached into his pocket to find his phone, intending to call for help from his bodyguards.

"Finding this?" Hall's hand waved Sound's phone in his hand, then gently lifted it up, releasing each finger.

The phone fell to the ground, was trampled by the toe of Hall's shoe, and then kicked away, crashing into the corner of the wall and smashing.

"You want to completely settle the matter between us here, right?"

Hall seemed to read the thoughts inside the Sound. He asked scowling, not seeming to wait for an answer from the other one.

Sound silently listened to the movement from outside. Win's screams were getting weaker, at this rate the two of them might both die here before anyone could find them. Sound has been learning karate since childhood, but such a methodical martial art cannot be applied to these street thugs.

What's more, now he still has to carry his bleeding neck to face two ferocious guys with the task of saving one more stubborn guy out there.

Impossible.

"You can't beat me, brat."

Until now, there was always only Hall monologue, Sound silently watched his every move.

Sound knows Hall is a madman, and madmen are better than thugs in that we can sometimes negotiate with them, insanely.

Hall watched Sound's pale face, guessing that he was firmly in control of the victory. He unzipped his pants, waved his cock uncovered by the underwear in front of Sound's eyes, commanding loudly.

"Suck my dick. And I'll let you and your friends go."

It seems that negotiating with people like this is hitting yourself in the foot with a hammer.

Sound cleared his throat and sneered, glancing at him with disdainful eyes.

"Where? I can't see it. Are you sure that you have one?"

Hall rushed to grab the arrogant man's collar. Until now, he had always hated that gaze. The gaze of a superior was looking down at the worms trampled in the stinking mud. He hated the smug gaze of a prince that had soaked into this brat's flesh and blood.

Why do you have it all? From money, beauty, to even talent.

He hated the eager, admiring gazes of every audience listening to their band's performance, whose gazes would always be directed at Sound. Even if the prince stood in the swamp, he would shine like a god, and people like Illus would be like a bunch of disgusting insects that would stain their prince.