Chapter 11.3: Ep 5

Start bij het begin

All over the corridors, countless glittering tassels of color were hung everywhere, along with tiny twinkling lights. Every booth is crowded with people passing by, laughing and teasing each other.

Gun followed the stairs to the first floor. It had been a few days since he and Tinn had seen each other, and his mind had been hanging in the student council room for a long time. Or rather, Tinn hid his heart and carried it everywhere.

Passing the large black bulletin board in the middle of the corridor, the photos and information of the candidates for the school president gradually appeared. It did not take long for Gun to recognize his president, in a photo of a blue background, a stern face, and a clean white shirt. Gun used his thumb and index finger to make a V sign under the chin of the person in the picture, silently exclaiming a sentence.

My boyfriend is so handsome!

As he expected, the student council cafe shop had a long line waiting from outside. Inside were neatly arranged small tables and handsome waiters reverently before the young masters.

Gun continued to wade through the line of people to enter the shop. As soon as seeing him, the waiter Tinn ran to him with a huge smile on his face.

"Gun, you're finally here" Tinn's white gloves touched his hair, gently brushing it away from his forehead. "Are you tired?"

Gun shook his head, still preferring a direct touch to Tinn's skin.

The tables around were already occupied, Tinn led him to the corner of the room, where there was a guitar, a standing mic and a chair. Gun laughed when he realized it was Tinn's father's precious guitar.

"You're tired, so please take a rest. I won't let you play and sing anything." Tinn sat him down on that chair and solemnly stretched out his hand. "What do you want to have, my young master?"

This seating corner is directly opposite the outer transparent glass window, where a whole line of people are eagerly looking inside the shop. Not only that, but everyone inside was also staring at the two of them.

Gun awkwardly punched him on the shoulder.

"Wh-what are you saying?"

Tinn was more encroaching. He lowered his head parallel to his face, whispering slowly.

"The servant must call their owner a young master, right?"

Gun was so embarrassed that he could not say a word. He totally forgot about the Noong Lion thing and his mind fell into a floating pool of melted soap. He feels Tinn's love is like soap, not because it is fragile, but because it sparkles so brightly and seems unreal. Gun vowed to indulge in this comforting feeling forever.

A spoonful of fragrant cake was placed in front of his lips.

"I-I can eat by myself."

Gun was made timid like a criminal by Tinn's confident action, but the chocolate smell in front of his nose still captivated him.

"Since there are no spare tables, the master will be given a special treat to have their cake and drink fed by their servant." Tinn leaned close to his ear to convince him, "This is from the culinary club. You're gonna love it"

Gun could not resist this double charm, he obediently opened his mouth and swallowed the soft melt down his stomach.

Tinn looked at the full-fed kitten and became even more satisfied. Tinn had not seen Gun in a few days, and he looked gaunt, with black bags under his eyes and a few little pimples. Tinn felt sorry for him, but at the same time felt that those teenage spots were so adorable, like beautiful little stars in the clear sky.