Chapter 9.2: Ep 4/1

Start from the beginning

"Damn! How did they hit me that much?"

As soon as his words ended, the screaming sound inside the room was even higher than one tone.

"Hold on, man" Pat held out his broken glasses and sobbed.

It was almost midnight, and they had no idea how to go home and present this dire situation to their parents.

"Where's Ai'Por then?" Yo asked bewilderedly.

Referring to Por, Pat instantly remembered the bittersweet scene that had just appeared before his eyes minutes ago.

"His leg was broken, so Ai'Tiw brought him back."

Although it has not been officially made public, everyone in the music club is implicitly aware of Tiw and Por's relationship. Pat did not know if the two are having troubles with each other, but Por is in a terrible mood today. No matter how much Tiw coaxed him, he refused to go home with Tiw, saying he wants to wait and see how Win's situation is. In the end, Tiw had to forcibly carry him to the cab to get home in front of everyone's eyes.

"And Ai'Win..."

An ear-splitting scream rang out again.

"Why does he scream like he's dying?" Yo shrugged.

Win is the worst pain-bearer in their group. But it was not any problem if he did not try to look cool by asking the doctor not to inject anesthetic before stitching up the wound. He's such a moron!

They heard the doctor said that Win's condition was much better than that of the other guy. That guy had minor surgery because many wood chips from the wooden chair fell into his eyes. Pat got goosebumps, no wonder his eyes were bleeding so much.

And Yo was worried whether his family would ask for compensation, because the person who caused the injury was Win anyway. In the worst case, that guy's eyes get into some terrible problem, whether this will reach the school and get Win expelled.

It seemed that this fuss would end when Win's treatment was done, but it turned out that things had only just begun. That was when Win's parents rushed to the hospital and burst into his room with-another-scream.

"Who? Who did this to my son?" Win's mother angrily slammed her bag on the chair, causing the doctors and nurses to startle.

Yo and Pat stood outside the door looking at each other, both telling themselves that now they understood why Win was so short-tempered.

Win sighed wearily. He knew that his mother's personality was fiery, so she said that to vent her anger, not intending to really go seeking justice for him.

Win's mother looked at her son's bandaged forehead and patted his cheek with pity.

"Poor my baby being bullied."

Yo curled the corner of his mouth, did she know that her son slammed a chair on someone's head?

Pat exhaustively dragged Yo out into the hallway.

"Let's call Gun and ask him how he's doing, it looks like he got punched a lot."

Compared to everyone else, the bruise on Gun's cheek is pretty obvious. Moreover, he was the one who stood in the front in the melee with those people, so he must have taken a lot of hits. Even to the point that their Chinzhilla band would no longer have an intact leader.

Yo nodded in agreement and quickly opened his phone to call Gun. Speaking of which, it seems that Gun went home with Tinn. Since when did the two of them become so close, do they even need to do matchmaking anymore?