Chapter 8.3: Ep 3/2

Start from the beginning

"So what about you, Tinn?" Gun pouted, "You know that bar is bad and still go to work there. And being... even being seduced by other people."

Gun felt his eyes heat up as he recalled that scene, when two unknown ladies touched his boyfriend's veiny arms with longing glances. If it was changed to another reality, Gun would definitely sulk him for a whole week.

"So you don't want me to work there?" Tinn seems to have just realized this, tilting his head to ask him.

"Of course." It's not clear enough or anything, no one wants their crush to be touched and flirted with by someone else, you idiot Tinn.

Tinn could only shake his head and smile as he observed his arrogant face. Tinn wanted to do something on Gun forehead to express his feelings, but he did not want to flick his forehead for fear of hurting him.

Maybe... a kiss.

Scared of his own fleeting thoughts, Tinn tried to bring his mind back to the unfinished thing.

"You see, you don't like me working there, I don't like you working there either. You also understand how I feel, Gun."

Gun sighed inwardly at Tinn's wooden argument. How could it be the same, my feeling comes from jealousy, Tinn.

"That's it, I promise you I won't go there again. But you also have to promise the same thing" Tinn raised his little finger and shook it in front of him.

Without even pausing to ponder, Gun vigorously nodded and grabbed Tinn's finger with his little finger.

"Let's make a pinky swear."

_______

Yet now, those two disbelievers are standing in front of each other, right in this bar, as if breaking all the promises they made to each other.

Gun was a little embarrassed. He himself was wearing a fashionable outfit which is obvious that he has to perform, while Tinn was just dressed in casual clothes like other customers here.

Tinn raised his hat slightly, but Gun still could not view his face properly, he could only hear his monotone voice speaking.

"I heard Tiw say that Por was performing here today, so I came to watch with him."

"Tinn..."

Gun's worst nightmare came true. Tinn is a guy of faith, he knew. He also knew that Tinn cares about him, so he did not want him to work here. But he could not think of anything else. He did not want to irritate and upset Tinn, yet all he wanted was to help Tinn.

Even if Tinn is now disappointed with him, even if he despises him. It's all his fault.

"Actually, when I heard him say that, I somewhat guessed, but I still considered it a bet."

Tinn continued to speak quietly, unaware that the person in front of him was about to shatter into thousands of pieces.

Gun twitched his lips, but he could not utter anything without appearing foolish. Now he understands that is how Tinn felt in the past when Tinn tried his best to help him but was misunderstood by him. But Gun is not like Tinn. As Gun is always in dire need of affection from the other side, he could not endure hatred from someone he loves.

"To see how much our pinky swear is worth." Tinn stared him straight in the eye.

Gun knew he had made Tinn down in the mouth. He heard his dry throat groan.

"T-Tinn, I don't..."

A figure dashed by and grabbed Gun's hand, startling him. Tinn clutched his other arm reflexively.