6.13 (final) - To Change Your Fate

Start from the beginning

"Charlotte!!!" The three main ghosts smother the girl with whisky hugs and she laughed as she hugged them back.

"Hey, guys! Long time no see!" She laughs as Grim tries to recover from the jump scare.

"It's good to have you both back! And with more new faces!" The three ghosts look at the four new girls and they smiled, politely waving back.

"We were worried sick when you wouldn't return!"

"Please don't make us worry again! We wouldn't know how we'd cope without you two here!"

"Hey, we're alive and that's all that matters." Charlie smiled as she assured them with a gentle smile. "Besides, someone would have to try way harder to get rid of me than they could. Lest they wanna end up being dead~!" The ghosts chuckle in response.

"Come, come! There's much to see!" The ghosts took her hands and arms as they led her into the Lounge, making the others follow after.

"Zaaaaaaaam!! Lookin' swanky already!" Grim smiled

"We mainly worried so it the roofing and floors when the attack from STYX happened, but they paid for everything that was destroyed and repaired it as you made Idia 'promise'." Vil chuckled.

"We were able to maintain the shower and kitchen, and we replaced all the water heaters with new ones. So now you've got hot water for all the appliances in the bathrooms too.

"Yep! I'm gonna get used to living like this!" Felicity nods with a smirk.

"Glad to see you girls like it!" Kalim smiled. "It would've been better if there was a big chandelier..."

"Hey! The cost of a chandelier alone is way more than what the VDC would reward us with. Get that idea out of your head!" Jamil hissed.

"But what about the rooms?" Evelyn asked.

"Ah! For that we've prepared something special for each one, even Milady's! Go and see!" Rook urges.

One by one, each walked up the stairs til Charlie found her room, the door handle marked by a blue and yellow bow. She twists it and opens it up.