"Then there is only one possibility." Long Zhanye looked at the other people and slowly spoke: "Zombies have begun to evolve, ordinary evolutionary zombies, the strength is already increasing."

"I have questions?" Zuo Hanyang in the record raised his hand.

"What?" Several people looked at Zuo Hanyang in unison.

"How could that life detector react? If there are such powerful zombies hidden in that village, then there can be absolutely no people.

"Well, that makes sense." Taijun nodded.

Then several people looked at each other, and their faces suddenly became gloomy.

"It's bait, there are people trapped in the village, those zombies don't kill or eat, they are used to attract rescuers." The mercenary team member lying on the bed slowly spoke, and then closed his eyes.

The injury caused his physical strength to drain at an extremely fast rate, the death of his teammates took a toll in his heart, he was tired and tired ...

After the mercenary team members fell asleep, or several people left the ward, Taejun also left with them after informing the medical staff of the infirmary about the wounded man.

"Zombies are so smart and know how to use people as bait, do you believe it?" Zuo Hanyang looked at the record in his hand, and his eyebrows wrinkled slightly.

"I don't believe it, it's a high-level evolutionary zombie who knows how to think, but it's not smart enough to use people as bait." Taejun walked towards several people carrying medical kits.

"I didn't believe it either, my intuition told me that there was absolutely something strange about this time." Long Zhanye shook his hand.

"Since everyone doesn't believe it, then you only know the answer if you break in." Or Yuan chuckled lowly, and then said, "Hmm... It just so happens that I have some kind of law that comes in handy, and it's good to use it for experiments.

"Obuchi, don't say such cunning words with a cold expression, it's so scary." Taijun looked at Yu Yuan's expression and couldn't help but protest out loud.

"Haha..." Zuo Hanyang was amused, and then lazy deeply: "When to leave?" I'll go inform the guy on the right.

"It's better to choose the day than to hit the sun, since everyone is so excited, let's go after lunch, well... Come to my house and eat a big meal. Long Zhanye stretched out his arm around Yu Yuan's shoulder, and then said.

"Okay, I'll go call Right Boy!!"

"Doesn't that also call me together, how can a mercenary group without technicians succeed?" A crisp voice sounded, approaching with a burst of light footsteps.

The visitor wore a camouflage cloth duckbill hat on his head, a blue mechanic's coat unique to the workshop, a white shirt underneath, loose camouflage pants and military boots, and was very handsome.

"Who are you?" Or Yuan looked at the man, his slender eyebrows gently raised: "Do you know each other?"

"I don't know." Long Zhanye shook his head, and a bad brilliance flashed in his eyes.

"Hmm... Isn't he a mechanic in the workshop? Zuo Hanyang bit the barrel of the pen, his eyebrows furrowed.

The technician with camouflage duckbill hair on his head twitched slightly, pulled off the hat on his head and smashed it at several people.

"I'll go, you dead people with no conscience!!" The soft hair has grown a lot, the fair skin, the delicate face, because of the anger and the red, the eyes full of anger are shining, this is not Li Qing who disappeared (retreated) for a month, who else would it be.

"Haha, this is fried." Long Zhanye laughed out loud.

"Hmph, I heard the master say that you are going to go on a mission, and the lack of mechanics still rushed to find you, it turns out that you have long forgotten me." Li Qing snorted, turned around and left: "There is no master here, there is a place to keep the master, Laozi goes back to the workshop to find the master!"

"Xiaoqing." Taejun, who had been silent, quickly stepped forward and took his hand.

Seeing this, the other three quietly flashed people very familiarly, although they really wanted to stay and watch the play and make light bulbs or something...

After the people left Yuan, Li Qingcheng threw off Taijun and held his hand.

"Didn't you leave me alone, I was locked up in the lab, you didn't come to see me at all, now call me to do something." For his being locked up in the workshop this month, Taijun did not come to see him, and Li Qing's heart was very concerned.

Together, my heart was full of grievances, my eyes were red, and crystal tears swirled in my eyes, and I was about to fall.

"Stupid, who said I don't care about you." Looking at the slender figure with his back to him, Taijun felt a tingling in his heart, and reached out to pull him into his arms: "I didn't go to see you, I just didn't want you to be distracted."

"Liar." Familiar embrace, familiar taste, for the past month, all he thought about was this man.

"Where am I deceiving people, but I know that some idiot looks at the door every day after working in the lab and says, 'You still didn't come to see me today.'" While saying this, Taijun felt the slender body of the person in his arms stiffen slightly.

"You... How do you know? Suddenly looking up, Li Qing's expression was full of surprise at the pair of eyes that were familiar to him and gentle.

"What do you say?" The corners of his mouth gently hooked, and Taejunjun's face came closer and gently kissed his soft lips.

Reborn or Leaping into the Abyss Volume 1 The End of the Human Realm [143] Village

"Purred" drank the clear soup clean, Li Qing exhaled softly, his expression was really that satisfied.

"Whew -- I really think I'm back in blood again."

Eating noodles or looking at the satisfied person on the other side, Yuan said lightly: "Pig, don't you all carry food on you?" Putting

down the bowl, Li Qing rubbed her bulging belly, and hummed softly to Yu Yuan: "Then how is the same, I was closed in the workshop for a month, and every day I was endorsing to make mechanical parts, even if I ate it all over the table and there was no taste."

"For a person who likes to be lively, Uncle Pang's kind of hardcore wrist can really drive people crazy." Zuo Hanyang bit his chopsticks, and then quickly took away a piece of ham sausage from the right warm winter bowl in exchange for a faint glance from the other party.

"It is." Li Qing agreed very much.

Although this month under the guidance of Admiral Pang allowed him to learn a lot about mechanics, it also made him suffer all kinds of "devastation", remembering his full face, and deeply admired how he spent this month.

Recommended reading: Reincarnation Quanchen aesthetic formula cute allergen case book a drunken after years of wanting to talk hard to stop wife for your distance from the little follower Nie Bufan

Previous chapter directory Next chapter

Tips: Press Enter to return to the bibliography, press ← key to return to the previous page, press the → key to enter the next page, and bookmark it so you can continue reading next time.

All articles and fiction works on this site are uploaded by netizens, just to facilitate the authors to share their works, if an article or a book violates your rights and interests, please tell us.

Full Fiction Network (www.qbxs5.cc)