She slowly stepped out of the bathtub while I held on her waist just in case but her legs we're still shaking and wobbly. She groaned under her breath as she turned around.

"Did I go to hard on you darling?" I said giving her a cocky smile. She imitated the smile back as she rolled her eyes. I laughed under my breath and carried her again taking her to the bed and placing her on it.

I went inside the closet and picked out a pair of clothes for her. She started changing in front of me saying absolutely nothing. She was quiet while changing into the clothes.

She went over to her vanity, her legs still shaking like crazy but she luckily made it and began doing her makeup and hair while I sat on the bed admiring her from afar. I loved how she curled two pieces of her hair with her fingers letting them bounce onto her eyes while she put her hair up in a hair clip.

She turned her chair as she began walking up to me as I watched every single movement she made. She was currently in front of me putting her hands around my neck as she slowly sat on my lap staring at me with lust in her eyes.

My breathing was starting to get faster and her eye contact was making me go weak to my knees. She had that power in her which made me go weak or lose.

"W-what are you doing?" I said, grabbing her waist hard which made her gasp.

"I just want to sit. I can't sit here?" She replied, raising an eyebrow.

"You can sit wherever you like sweetheart, and I won't make you get up from where your sitting right now." I said, my voice now turning deep and raspy as I snuggled my head into her neck smelling her sweet perfume.

She giggled as she pushed herself more onto my bare chest which made me look at her. She was teasing me and it was making me weak and horny as hell.

We just had sex last night and she wanted to repeat it again. I wouldn't mind if she did want too do it again. She made me feel pleasure and I made her feel like she was in heaven.

I grabbed her chin making her pretty yet naughty eyes look down at my dark, evil, devious eyes. I held onto her waist more tighter giving her a kiss on the lips.

Her hands traveled to my hair and started playing with it while she moved her body more onto mine making me lay on the bed still having her on top of me.

I closed my eyes and continued kissing her while my hands began traveling to her ass and grabbing them.

She cupped my cheeks with her hands as she pushed her waist more onto my chest.

I was about to kiss her neck when we heard a knock on the door. Taylor groaned under her breath as she got off of me letting the person come in. It was Jay who had his phone. He had a terrified look as he signaled for me to go outside.

I looked over at Taylor and gave her a disappointed look as I got up and began walking towards Jay. I closed the bedroom door behind me and followed Jay outside to the backyard.

"What happened? What do you want?" I said, crossing my hands on my chest.

"It's Brian. He's pissed off that you killed his brother yesterday and his men. He wants revenge and he wants to fight you in a boxing match tonight. He wants revenge, Alejandro what we're you thinking. Killing Leo and his men yesterday, you think Brian wouldn't find out?" He said, scrunching his nose in anger.

I scoffed as I took the phone from his hand and put it on speaker so that both of us could hear.

"Hello Brian, nice talking to you again."

"Alejandro. You really have the balls too talk to me after what you did yesterday. I want revenge. I want to fight you in a boxing match and whoever is the winner takes home four million dollars."