one.

sullifisher posted a photo!

Liked by crystalleigh, lukehemmings, and otherssullifisheromw to dublin !! (as long as i don't miss my flight) here i come #tmhtour (:

sullifisher
omw to dublin !! (as long as i don't miss my flight) here i come #tmhtour (:

tagged: 5sos

view all comments

sierradeaton omg so excited to see you again !!
sullifisher fr fr i miss ur face

user1 woah WAIT sulli is joining 5sos on tour again??
user2 hasn't it literally been YEARS since she's been seen with all of them?
user1 yes omg the world is finally healing

michaelclifford HELL YEAH !! SEE YOU SOON BESTIE
sullifisher CAN'T WAIT TO HUG THE MESS OUTTA YOU MIKEY
crystalleigh me too??
sullifisher omg yes ofc anything for my wife
michaelclifford *my wife
crystalleigh mike i've been meaning to tell you...

lukehemmings best friend !
sullifisher best friend !

ashtonirwin my little lovey is coming to join us finally!!! thx @calumhood for inviting her
calumhood my pleasure
user3 WAIT CALUM INVITED HER??

calumhood excited to see you again(:
sullifisher counting down the minutes !!
user4 i think i blacked out

"Sulli!" It sounded like Crystal who had screamed my name.

My flight had been delayed well over an hour, so the boys had missed their window of being able to pick me up at the airport due to soundcheck, so i'd taken an Uber. But when i'd rounded the corner in the venue, Crystal and Sierra were waiting and it took everything in me not to tackle them in a hug.

I abandoned my luggage a few feet from them and we all collided in a hug. We'd become close before I... disappeared for a while and i'd occasionally see them whenever i'd meet up with their significant others. But it had been a while since we'd last seen each other.

"The boys are finishing up soundcheck, so let's head to the stage." Sierra smiled brightly, connecting her hand with mine. I even took Crystal's hand in my other, wanting the girl to be by my side.

We'd only barely crossed the threshold walking onto the stage when I heard a string of curses being yelled and a guitar hastily being set on the ground.

"Holy fucking shit!" Michael was the first to me, his hug nearly knocking me to the ground.

He even lifted me up some, hugging me as though i'd just given him the one present he'd wanted for years.

"You're actually here, what the fuck?" the 26 year old took a step back to look at me, his eyes scanning my body. "You look so grown up."

I laughed, fighting the happy tears that threatened to spill. I knew I had put on waterproof mascara for a reason.

"I saw you like 4 months ago, Mike." He joined in on my laughter.

Commotion behind him caught my attention. Ashton had stumbled down the platform his drum kit was on and was running over. I only had mere seconds to brace myself before he lifted me off of the floor to spin me around.

"You made it!"

I wanted to talk more with him, but Luke jumping up and down in the background made me remember there were more bodies to hug. Ashton laughed when he realized how Luke couldn't stand still and released me, actually shoving me in the curly headed blond's direction.

Luke picked me up too, like the others had. He held me tightly as he pressed a chaste kiss into my hair. "I was so bummed when we couldn't pick you up." He mumbled.

I nodded, squeezing him tighter. "I actually cried."

He set me down on my feet and stepped out of the way. I was almost confused until I saw the person standing just a few feet away.

Calum Thomas Hood.

My heart stung a little at the sight of him, but also skipped a beat. Despite everything bad that happened between us, he was still my favorite person on this earth.

Tears stung my eyes as I walked straight into his arms, mine sliding around his neck to pull him down to me. His arms looped around my waist, holding me tightly, almost as if he were afraid I was going to disappear from his life once again.

His embrace felt like home.

It felt like summer nights in Sydney when we were only 14. It felt like us kissing for the first time. It felt like our reuniting on the beach years after we'd gone our separate ways.

It was a feeling I never wanted to forget.

Cheering behind us tore me from my Calum consumed thoughts. They were cheering for our hug, but knowing me and Calum, we both flipped our friends off. Then the cheering turned to laughter.

A few more seconds passed before the hug broke, Calum smiling softly at me before dropping his voice, making sure I was the only one that heard what he was about to say.

"I'm really happy you're here, Sul."

a new calum story bc i saw
5sos in concert recently and i'm
back in my obsession