background.

sullivan fisher grew up in sydney, australia alongside the world famous 5 seconds of summer boys.

the 5 of them grew up as thick as thieves. for the first few years of 5sos's stardom, sulli joined them on their adventures. she finished school online and traveled the world with her best friends. it was a life she thought she'd only dream of.

everything was perfect.

sulli and calum started dating in 2015, it was inevitable. everyone saw the relationship coming, they'd been best friends longer than any of them had. inseparable.

but what no one saw was them breaking up in  2019, after 4 years of being together.

to the watching world, the breakup was sudden and out of nowhere. but, in reality, it had been coming for months. the two had fallen out of synch and then eventually fell apart.

calum and sulli tried to stay friends, but it became too painful — on both ends. they were both suffering, and, through many tears, decided to take a break from their friendship as well.

occasionally, sulli would still hang around the other 3 boys — per calum's request, him not wanting her nearly 10 year long friendship with them to fade. regardless of the fact that their relationship was over, they both still wanted the best for each other, never really getting over what they'd felt.

in late 2021, sulli found herself reuniting with the boy she once thought she'd grow old with. it was bittersweet, but the two had found each other while spending time on a beach in california, despite the cold weather. they'd laughed and cried and recalled their favorite memories.

they'd both healed.

but now, just a few months after reuniting after years apart, calum invited the girl to join the band on tour for "old time's sake" and he's not sure how good of an idea it was, he was still head over heels for the girl.

sulli agreed, excited to join, she missed traveling with her 4 best friends. and sure, traveling the world with your ex-boyfriend doesn't seem like the best idea, but the girl was sure that it wasn't that bad of an idea, right?

SULLIVAN FISHER" sulli "madelyn cline

SULLIVAN FISHER
" sulli "
madelyn cline

SULLIVAN FISHER" sulli "madelyn cline

CALUM HOOD
" cal "
himself