Arnav glared at his back and yelled, "nothing like this is going to happen, you understand", which made Aman laugh out loud. The over possessive and insecure lover kicked in and dashed to his room to talk to Khushi. He was murmuring on his way under his breath on his way to the room, "this would never going to happen. Khushi loves me and her love, attention, and time are all MINE. I would not share her with anyone, not even her brother. That... that donkey Ankit, I would see to it, how Ankit Maholtra remains here in RM more than necessary. And until the time he would be here, I wouldn't let him go to her vicinity. haan... yahi sahi rahega. Let's see how he could snatch MY Pari from ME. I would make sure to drive him away from my house as soon as possible. If I didn't do this, then my name is not ASR...huh.."!

ARSHI'S ROOM

After entering his room, he was about to say something to Khushi when his eyes fell on her, who slept keeping her head on the headrest. He understood that Khushi might have fallen asleep while waiting for him. A faint smile appeared on his lips. He kept looking at her innocent face for some time, leaning on the door frame. Then came inside without making any noise and finished his nighttime chores and went to join her in bed.
He went near Khushi and was gently laying her down, that's when "umm...mmm....nannavv", she moaned and Arnav stilled for a moment. He gazed at her face, gulping down the intense emotion he was feeling at this moment. The fervor and longing he was feeling, right now, was more than physical. Somehow he managed to lay properly without losing his control and make himself comfortable beside her.

But if he thought that the torture had ended, then he was highly mistaken. As soon as he laid next to her, she turned to him and threw her one hand on his waist. She threw her left leg over his leg, very close to his crotch and more to the torcher, she started rubbing her leg. He swallowed, gaping at her face and thought,
"Oh God! What was this girl doing? Well, whatever she was doing, I don't mind, but like this? I mean, if she had been awake, then wouldn't it have been fun? I could have done something, but now she is sleeping, selling horses, and I'm awake. How could it be fun? This was less of a fun and more of a punishment for me". He tried to remove her leg from above him slowly but got the opposite result. She slapped his hand away and took her leg closer to his cock. His heart beat started to get erratic. Sweat broke from his forehead.

Arnav was gawking at her and muttered, "this girl was hell-bent on becoming my death tonight

Arnav was gawking at her and muttered, "this girl was hell-bent on becoming my death tonight. What sin have I done that you're punishing me in this cruel way? That mother-daughter duo might've cursed me, and it would be the effect of that curse, surely. Otherwise, my Pari is so innocent, she could have not even thought of doing all this". He made a crying face, looking down at her innocently sleeping form, as she was now literally lying on him. He began to fondle her hair and cheek with a soft smile and mumbled, "you would've to pay for it badly, Pari! You just wait and watch. You woke me up tonight, didn't you? I would keep you awake every single night to return when you would be ready to move on with me, but until then you need to get a little punishment for tonight, right"? And finally went to an uncomfortable sleep, hugging her to his heart.