PHASE 2 - Chapter 96: House of Hashira

Hello. Finally, I'm able to write this book again. A little heads up, there are now change for this PHASE 2.

Starting from now on, I won't be using Y/N. I'll be using Fuji Tomioka. I stated my reason on the Announcement chapter. I hope you guys understand. (But, feel free to use Y/N or any name you like)

Also still working on the Special Chapter: What if Tomioka has a twin sister.

Anyways, I hope you like the next adventure of Water Hashira's Descendant with new Villains to face.

---

---

---

"Fuji stop! You can't go here!"

Ignoring the guards as I was running through the hallway of Tartarus prison. The sound of guards yelling and running behind me was almost deafening, but I couldn't stop now.

Finally, I burst through the door and stumbled into the room, only to be greeted by a group of guards. They closed in on him, trying to get him out.

"Tomioka, this is restricted area. You have to get back now."

"No. I'm not leaving. Not until I see Shirakumo-san." I said, stubbornly.

"Tomio-"

"Let him in." A familiar voice spoke up. The guards turns around and I saw my two UA teachers and Mr. Tsukauchi. Once the guards stepped aside, I didn't waste time to walk forward.

Looking through glass window, I couldn't believe what I'm seeing. Those familiar dark purple mist covers up the face of his teacher's friend. Shirakumo didn't made it out. Kurogiri returns. 

My hand clenched tightly. The situation is beyond my control and I couldn't do anything to help. 

I felt a hand on my shoulder and pulls me back. "It's not your fault that we weren't able to bring him back." Aizawa reassures me, firmly. "You can't carry that burden with you. Sometimes, the circumstances we find ourselves in are beond our control, no matter how much effort we put into it."

I nodded after listening to Aizawa's words, feeling a sense of relief wash over me. I look back at Kurogiri, keeping my gaze at him for a moment before I sigh and decided to let it go. 

Three months after the battle against Kibutsuji Muzan, the world is now free from evil Demons and I've put everyone's soul to rest. My resolve for this battle is to continue living despite all my lost. 

Morning arrives as I sat up and peeks outside through the window. A new day has begun. I raised up my arms and stretch out. I got off the bed and head our of my room. Once I step into the living room, my gold fish, Fugu greets me by swimming around the tank.

I smiled at my gold fish before I went to the kitchen and heat up the water for my coffee. While I wait for it, I proceed to head to the bathroom to wash myself up and brush my teeth. 

After that, I stare at the mirror, the spider lily mark on my neck caught my attention. Everytime I see this mark reminds me the incident where I lose control of my Quirk. Akujin, the embodiment of my Quirk's darkness still here within me. However, she has no strength to corrupt me anymore.