Ch̸́apté̵r̶̓ 63: Join̷t Tr̵a̷ining Battles̴ III

---

"Todoroki... Sorry.. If only I'd been one step..." Iida uttered as he struggle to break free.

"Iida is still concious but can't move?! It looks to me like Kaibara's fighting earlier had an effect! He fought back until right before being put in jail, assisting in slowing Iida down!

Good job, Kaibara! You're the MVP, Kaibara!" Vlad king proudly says which cringed Kirishima and Kaminari.

"Your biased commentary is getting worse, Vlad king sensei!"

Tsunotori rushes in and uses her horns to pick up Todoroki, Honenuki and Tetsutetsu and carries herself and the students into the air.

She knows she can't carry Todoroki to jail without Shouji stopping her nor face him with just a horn. Not willing to let her team lose, Tsunotori opts for the only sensible option.

When Shouji is about to catch her with her Dupli-Arms, Tsunotori uses her horns to lift herself and the unconscious players high above the field.

"Sorry, Tentacole! I don't want to be the reason we lose!"

"She took Todoroki and her teammates into the air.."

"Shouji can't fly with his Quirk."

"Tsk! She ran away." Bakugou scoffed.

"Deku. Y/n. What's the Class B team trying to do?" Uraraka asked.

"She's probably taking the safe route. If she left her teammates then Shouji could put them in jail." Midoriya says.

"Tsunotori took Todoroki with her because if he wakes up, he'll attack her with flames or ice. Besides, the round is almost over." Y/n point his finger at the timer.

"Th-The time.."

The twenty-minute time limit expires and the battle ends in a 1-1 draw.

"The third match is over! Each team put one person in jail, so it's a draw!" Vlad king announce. 

"It feels so unsatisfying... No fair!" Kirishima and Kaminari whine about how unsatisfying the outcome.

"In a real fight, running away and waiting for rescue is a reasonable option." Shishida reminds them.

"Iida must be frustrated.." Uraraka uttered. Y/n recalled how Iida threw Todoroki away before the tank fell on them.

"But... He was cool." Midoriya says and Y/n agreed with him.

"Oh, you backs are up against the wall! Class A and B both have one win! If you lose or draw, then you can't win anymore! Ahahahahahaha!" Monoma screams in glee that both classes are tied in wins, to the other students' annoyance.

"Oh, I've been looking forward to this fourth match. Why? Because that Tokage's in it. Right, Bakugou?" Monoma thinks Tokage is a perfect foil to Bakugou.

Both teams make their way to their starting positions. Jirou and Sato are surprised at Bakugou for an unknown reason, to which the latter tells them to be quiet.

Bakugou grins maniacally, silently telling Midoriya and Y/n. 'Just watch, Deku. Y/n.'

"Now, let's see what the angry pomeranian will do in this round." Y/n muttered, which cause Midoriya and the others snort at the nickname.

"Fourth match, start!"

With the fourth round starting, both teams start making their moves.

On Class B's side, everyone expresses worry about how well-balanced their opponent's team is. Due to this, they decide to rush the opposing team as quickly as possible.