Chapter 59: The One who was killed of from his Memory

---

While Midoriya's team were fighting the villains, Iida's team had managed to rescue Togata again.

"You saved me, right? Thanks." Togata says.

"I wonder if Midoriya and the others manage to stop the villains." Sato says. Then, Shouji reports the situation with Midoriya's team.

"They haven't been able to stop Amajiki-san and Y/n! They need some assistance!"

"Roger that. Shoto, Tsukuyomi. Let's go." Iida and the other two head their way towards where Midoriya's team are.

Y/n stood face to face with his classmates, as he's playing a villain role along with Amajiki. 

"You guys manage to take out the fire and rescue the distressed civillian. Aizawa-sensei said the drill isn't over until you stopped the villains." Y/n stated.

"Come on Y/n! This is just a drill! Do we really have to take it seriously?" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Well yeah. Because you guys might encounter a villain who is powerful as All for One or me." Y/n replied to Kaminari before he turn to Bakugou who spread his palms. "I see we're doing this again."

"This time I'm beating you!" Bakugou  lunges at Y/n, holding explosive items in his hands, as he leaps at Y/n.

He flings the explosive items at Y/n as he leaps away. Y/n looks confused as the small exposive sweat beads blow up in his face.

"Bakugou's really taking this seriously?!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Go and help the others Chargebolt! I'm going to face Amajiki-san!" Kirishima says as he run towards Amajiki.

As the smoke dispersed, Bakugou was surprised to see Y/n seems unharm from his assault but he caught a sight of an massive ice flower dissolved in front of Y/n.

'What the hell is that?' 

"Water Breathing, Ninth Form: Splashing Water Flow."
(Mizu no kokyū, Ku no kata: Suiryū Shibuki)

The swordsman goes through explosive Bakugou had attempted to throw at Y/n. The explosive hero leaps to avoid Y/n's wooden sword

 but Y/n is already behind the hero and attempts to land a hit on Bakugou. The latter uses his grenade gauntlet to block the wooden sword and punches Y/n hard in the face.

Midoriya just returned and saw how Bakugou was able to land a hit on Y/n. 

"First Form: Water Surface Slash!"
(Ichi no kata: Minamo Giri)

Bakugou uses his explosion to back away from Y/n, avoiding his slash. 

"That hurts.." Y/n uttered as he touch his face.

"I'm just getting started Y/n!" Bakugou shouted.

"I know." Y/n replied.

Y/n and Bakugou charges in with Y/n making the first hits with a Breath of Water techniques. Midoriya powers himself up with One for All, full cowling five percent.

Bakugou propels forward and makes several explosions on Y/n and tries to pin him down.

"Got you!- What?!" Bakugou notices that he missed, as Y/n appeared behind him.

"Seventh Form: Piercing Rain Drop."
(Shichi no kata: Shizuku Hamon Tsuki)

Y/n tries to hit Bakugou with his wooden sword, Midoriya swoop in and aimed his kick at Y/n.

"Delware smash!!" Midoriya shouted as he kicked Y/n and launched him into the building. "Ah! I'm sorry Y/n!"

"Why the hell are you apologizing!" Bakugou yelled at his childhood friend. The smoke dispersed, revealing Y/n unharmed. The ice lotuses were used as cushion for Y/n and quickly disappeared when the smoke cleared.