Chapter 25: Hinokami Kagura

---

"You two will definitely save him? That sounds like someone who wants to become a hero." Muscular stated before he turn to Midoriya.

"You're the one called Midoriya. We were told to take initiative and kill you. I'll make sure to torment you thoroughly then kidnap Tomioka."

Y/n gripped on his nichirin blade, "I don't think so!" he charges towards Muscular, the latter raised his arm to pound the swordsman. Y/n leaped over the villain before he swung his blade.

Muscular blocked it with his arm. "Don't make me kill you now." The villain kicks Y/n making him crash to the rock wall.

Muscular then attacks Midoriya, the latter tries to block the villain's quick attack, but his guard is broken and Muscular punches him into the wall as well.

"Whoops. I almost forgot.If you know, tell me... Where's the kid called Bakugou?"

This makes the two young heroes to realize that Bakugou is the villain's target as well.

"I still have to do my job." Muscular swiftly dashes at Midoriya and punches him. Midoriya manages to dodge and clasps his broken left arm.

Y/n recovers and witnessed Midoriya gets kicked back into the rock wall.

"Izuku!" He glared at the Muscle villain. "You bastard!" 

"Water Breathing, Eighth Form: Waterfall Basin!" 
(Mizu no kokyū, Hachi no kata: Takitsubo)

 The attack however did not cut through the villain's arm off nor does it budge a little. The villain punches Y/n with great force, following through almost immediately with another blow, sending his adversary hurtling into the wall.

The sight of blood drips down from the two excites Muscular.

"Blood! This is great! It's what I wanted! This is so fun! What'd you say earlier? That you'd definitely save him?" Muscular mocks before he turn to Y/n. "Stay down there for a while and don't get in my way. You're not in a killing list."

Midoriya gets up and attacks Muscular but the villain easily defends it before he beats Midoriya while mocking him. Y/n gets up as well and decided to get serious, glaring at Muscular.

Suddenly, Kota throws a rock at the back of Muscular's head.

"Water Hose... Papa. Mama. Did you torment them like that, too, before you killed them?" Kota asked. Muscular is surprised to learn that Kota is the child of the heroes who took his left eye.

"It's your fault... It's because of guys like you.. the world is messed up because of the crazy people like you!"

"It's not like I have a grudge about this eye or anything, you know. I just wanted to kill and those two wanted to stop me. Their death is a result of everyone involved doing their best in their roles. What's wrong is wanting to do something you are unable to do. Just like your mommy and daddy!" 

Muscular rushes and attacks Kota but Y/n was able to save him by carrying him and stand at the cliffside.

"It's alright Kota. We're not letting this villain harm you."

"I thought I told you to stay down!" Muscular immediately dashes at Y/n.

'He's fast! I have to..'

"Izuku!" Y/n yelled before he toss Kota at Midoriya. 

Kota watched as the young swordsman barely blocks the villain's punch then sends Y/n flying far away from the battlefield. Midoriya caught the child and watch in horror as his friend gets blasted.