Chapter 87: I don't want to die yet

Heyoo- ...Y'all still here?! Reading this book shit-

Alright, let's get this read started! I hope you still enjoy this!
---

"I see. Tomioka doesn't want us to join his war." The president sighed and lowered her head. "Very well. Hawks, you may continue investigating the League of Villains."

"Wait. You're really gonna let him handle that?" Hawks asked.

"There is nothing we can do if that is what he wants."

"Tomioka can be a stubborn kid. There's a demon is coming after him. We can't let him fight alone." Hawks stated.

"I do not wish for him to fight this battle alone. But, I think it's time for us to trust him. If he doesn't need any help from us, then perhaps Tomioka is more than prepared on eliminating the demon originator." The president said as she look outside of her window.

"We have our own battle that needs to be taken care. Resume the Hero Course work study. We must be prepared for the crisis the league of villains will bring."

"Yes ma'am." One of hero commission member said before leaving the office.

"Hawks, I know you're concerned about Tomioka. But there's nothing we can do, this is want he wanted."

Hawks sighed in defeat.

Meanwhile, outside of the president's office, Edgeshot was called in the commission for the work study, overheard everything about Y/n.

---

In front was a tree of wisteria, in the middle of countless blue spider lilies and some small stream of water.

Butterflies flutters as they pass by Y/n who looks around, confused how he end up in this place.

"What.. What is this place?"

"Nothing to be afraid, little one."

Y/n turns around to see the one who he believed to be the most strongest demon slayer.

"You must be.. Tsugikuni Yoriichi-san.."

"It's a pleasure to meet you again, young Tomioka Y/n." Yoriichi smiled.

"This place.. Is this the- my subconscious realm?" Y/n asked.

"Yes. It is." The Tsugikuni answered as he approaches Y/n and went behind, holding both of his shoulders. "You're aware.. That he's back."

Y/n's eyes widened as he quickly realized who Yoriichi was talking about.

"Don't be afraid, child. You have my brother, he will fight alongside with you.

And I will protect you."

.

.

.

Y/n gasped as he woke up from another dream