Chapter 57: Welcome Back

---

What.. just happened. That time, someone died. Like that person got erased from my memory.

Time passed much sooner. I made a soft grumbling and slowly opening my heavy eyes. Gazing up and sees Kanzaburo.

"Little Giyuu.."

"Kanza.. buro.. I'm glad that you're alright.."

As I turn my head and moved my arms to pushed myself up, I heard footsteps approaching. I look towards the door frame, my eyes widened seeing familiar faces.

"Thank goodness you're awake dear." Recovery Girl sigh in relief.

"Young Tomioka.." All Might uttered, flashing a smile of relief.

My eyes then glance towards Aizawa who make his way towards me, sitting at the bedside.

"Hey. How are you feeling?" The Erasure hero questioned softly. The tension between us was heavy and I couldn't make eye contact with him.

Why aren't they mad? I disobeyed them and ran away from UA. With those actions, they could expelled me yet they didn't.

Distressed thought were messing up my mind until I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n, breathe and relax. We're not upset about what you did. We're just glad to see you well and that's all that matters." Aizawa says. It was honest. Observing their faces, they hold relief expression.

My mouth begins to shake as I lowered my head down, "I'm sorry for running away. My desire to seek revenge for my mom got so lost. I'm so sorry Sensei."

"It's alright Young Tomioka. We also wanted to apologize for not allowing you to go. We may have gotten overprotective to our students after some events." All Might says.

"I understand that you guys truly care for your students and I already forgive you." I respond.

"Thank you Y/n. Because you fought and defeated the demons for us.

I.. will do my part and look after you as much as I can. Even if I have to become a father figure to you."

I was at loss of words, is Aizawa-sensei gonna be my guardian?

"You're gonna need more training if you're planning to take down the last Uppermoon and their demon king. You seem to be getting forced to use your Quirk." Aizawa stated.

"About that. It's getting worse. Even though it hasn't been 30 minutes, I'm losing control of it." I says with a slight fear in my tone. What I fear most will happen I messed up with it.

I look at them as I thought in my mind, 'They will be killed by me.'

Kanzaburo hopped on my arms, I caressed gently him as he snuggled his head. That night where Shigaraki almost kill Kanzaburo still haunts me. I'm not bringing you with me at battle again.

"Finally awake huh?" I glanced towards the door and saw Hawks. "Hey kid. Trouble always finds you huh?"

"Hawks. I'm sorry for causing you trou-"

"Don't worry about it. Just glad that you're okay now." Hawks headpats me before he brought a briefcase. "Your uniform and Haori. All fixed."

I stared at my Haori then at Hawks with a half-smile. "Thanks. Keigo-aniki."

The room filled with silence. I noticed gleams surrounds Hawks as he began to fake cry. "He called me 'aniki'. Now I have to get Tokoyami to call me that too." He sniffed.

"Better enjoy it. Cause I'm only saying that once." I added.

"Wha?! Come on!"

A few moments later, Recovery girl confirmed that the drug the villains used on me is finally no more and thanks to her Quirk, my wounds were healed but left me worn out.