Chapter 54: League of Villains

---

"He's what?!" The president of Hero Public Safety Commission stand up from her seat. "Is it the League that kidnapped him?!"

"Not sure. But his crow told me it was other people. I'll go and find where they keeping him captive. I might need some backup and call Eraserhead."

"Understood. We cannot allow any villains to take advantage on him. He hasn't fully recover yet from his fight with the demon." The call ended.

The president sat back to her seat. She's aware the villains might have take interest on Y/n and sees him as a potentially powerful ally. It's worth the risk they'll take.

---

---

---

---

---

Y/n glances around only to be surrounded by the League of villains; Toga Himiko, Twice, Mr. Compress, Spinner, and Shigaraki.

"You guys seems to be missing someone." Y/n bluntly says.

"If you're talking about Dabi!.. He'll be here soon! Don't worry about it!" Twice respond.

"I see. Then what do you guys want?" Y/n asked. Even though he already knew he's they're target. "I take it that I'm still in your kidnap list?"

"Hahaa! He remembers! Tomura-kun!" Toga chirped.

Shigaraki chuckled as he remove the hand on his face, "Of course he does. Since Bakugou never agree on joining our side, I'm aware that you too.

Even if I convince you how this hero society is flawed, you still won't change your mind. But you're still a valuable piece for my goal.

With you on my side, nothing would be out of my grasp. So Tomioka, are you ready to become the next kurogiri?" Shigaraki asked with a smirked on his face.

"Now that is one of the things I hate. I refuse to let people like you to use me like a weapon to destroy." Y/n replies, as he intensely gaze at Shigaraki before he holds Kanzaburo in place and jumped away when a blue flames blast towards him.

Avoiding the flames, Y/n landed a few meters away from the League of Villains. "Kanzaburo, go somewhere far away from here." Kanzaburo nodded before he flies away.

Dabi walks out of the shadow, as his hand emits smoke after blasting a fire.

"If you're going to shoot me with those flames, shoot me. Cause that's very insulting." Y/n stated.

"Oh, I'm just getting there kid." Dabi says.

"This is going to be fun!" Toga says cheerfully, as she jumped and takes out a knife.

"Commence plan B!... Capture swordsman boy!" Twice announced as he made a clone of random person.

"It's six against one here. You sure you don't want to surrender?"

"Have any of you fought an Uppermoon?" In an instant, Y/n unsheathed his blade before slashing the clone, cutting it clean from neck to under its left shoulder as Y/n resheaths his blade.

"W-What?! He's fast!" Twice exclaimed.

"Well of course." Dabi added.

Toga and Spinner look at each other before they prepared their weapons and begin charging at Y/n.

Two come up behind Y/n, but he jumps backwards and unleashes a Breathing technique.

"Mist Breathing, First Form: Low Clouds, Distant Haze."
(Kasumi no kokyū, Ichi no kata: Suiten Tōgasumi)