Chapter 89: Who... I Am

(Edited: Rewritten...)
---

The plane that Rody was flying, carelessly lands in the nearby forest.

"Rody-kun! Are you alright?" Hinami asked as she helped him get up.

"Yeah. You're not hurt, are you?"

"I got some few scratches, but I'm fine." She replied.

"Those guys just do whatever they want..." Rody wanted to help, but they were quickly surrounded by Humarise's soldiers.

"You're Rody Soul, right?"

.

.

.

After overcoming all the obstacles, Izuku reaches the base oratory, leaving him to go through only one door to reach the control system and deactivate the bombs, but before he can continue, one of the defense systems of the room fires a laser to stop him.

"Go away. This is not a place where someone gravely afflicted like you can enter." Flect Turn appears.

'The leader of the organization, Flect Turn.' Izuku readies himself.

"This is a holy place that will bring about the salvation of humanity."

Hearing his arguement, Izuku reproaches him. "This isn't the salvation of humanity. The Quirk Doomsday Theory hasn't been scientifically verified! It's just a popular belief! How can you accept so uncertain without questioning it! And do something so terrible!"

"Pure humans are being threatened by the disease of Quirks. As time passes, they mix, evolve, and go out of control, driving humanity to destruction." Flect said.

"That's not true!" Izuku denies him. "Whether someone has a Quirk or is Quirkless doesn't mean they're sick or anything! We're all alive! We're all human!"

"There's no point to reason. That Demon child from your country has already proven it." Izuku's eyes widen, knowing who Flect was talking about. "If I don't get rid of this disease, something like that will happen in the future."

Izuku gritted his teeth as he fiercely stare at Flect. Boiled in anger when Flect Turn was using Y/n as one of the reason to continue his goal of getting rid of Quirks.

"I will definitely stop the Trigger Bomb!"

.

.

.

The ground suddenly shakens caused by another battle somewhere in the Headquarter.

One of Flect Turn's loyal servant named Vail, with a Quirk Dark Arts, the user has ability to use magic that is malevolent in nature. Focusing on destruction, harming, cursing and otherwise complicating the lives of other people.

He begins throwing thousands of hex spheres at the swordsman.

Y/n kept running around and dodges the hex spheres, he places his hand on his nichirin blade, waiting for an opening.

'That guy's Quirk...Let us have it...Y/n..'

'I can't believe you're still around in my consciousness!!' Y/n exclaimed.

But he didn't let that familiar voice distract him as Y/n dashes at his opponent.

Vail gasp, managing to put up a defensive shield bubble at the last second.

Unfortunately for the villain, this gives Y/n an opportunity to dash in, stabbing his opponent on his shoulder.

"Argh!" Vail yells.