Cẖ̶́apter 61: Joint Training Battles I

---

"Against all of them?!" The Class A exclaimed.

"Are you fine with that Y/n?!" Mineta asked.

Y/n just shrugged off and glanced at Aizawa. "Can I atleast have Salmon Daikon after this?"

"Sure." Aizawa says, which lighten Y/n's mood.

"This should be interesting!" Tetsutetsu stated as he fist his palm. "I'm looking forward to it!"

Y/n sweat drop as he watch Bakugou emitting some raging aura. "What is the meaning of this! Why him?"

"Sensei, is Y/n-chan only participating this special training?" Asui asked.

Aizawa nodded. "Yeah. He'll be training and complete one of his Breath technique. He believe that this Dance of the Fire God technique were most versatile and effective against demons."

"Wait. Does that mean.." Todoroki uttered.

"Yeah. I had a feeling that Uppermoon one is extraordinarily more powerful than Akaza and Douma. I fear that even if I decapitate its head, he might be able to regrew it." Y/n stated. He recalled when the Hero Comission informed him about the Uppermoon one. He's a swordsman too.

Todoroki then place a hand on Y/n shoulder to gain his attention. "Was that the same technique you used that time when we were improving our moves and you suddenly had a fever."

Y/n nodded in response. "Then, after this, let's train together again." Todoroki says. Y/n was surprised by it and Todoroki continued. "I'm planning to make ultimate move for my fire."

"Aren't you going to ask your fa- I mean, Endeavor, to teach you that? Like Flashfire fist?"

"I am. But first, I wanted to see if I could inspire some from your Breath of Flame." 

"All right. I'm not complaining." Y/n says.

"You'll start at your base camp. The time limit is 20 minutes." Vlad kind announced.

All Might and Midnight arrive to watch the competition.

"Oh, All Might and Midnight are here! Are they dating?!" Ashido asked.

"Stop that. I don't have a thing for older men." Midnight refutes before she turn to All Might. "Which class do you think will win?"

"I wonder... Class A is definitely strong after overcoming so many crises. But.. Class B  has actually improved a lot more, due to them staying out of trouble and steadily improving their skills." All Might explained.

"Class A, which turns a crisis into strength, or Class B, which has been steadily improving overall.. I'm looking forward to it."

Vlad decides to be the commentator and the first round begins. "Now, for the first match-"

"You're really into this, huh?"

"Start!"

Team 1-A advances across the battle ground, with Tsuyu activating her camouflage to go ahead without being spotted.

Y/n stare at the large screen that shows Team 1-A, he then focused on Shinsou. His classmates kept talking about him and Shinsou knowing each other. 

'Forget about it.. it's not important.'

Y/n snapped out of his thoughts as Team 1-A were ambushed by Shishida with his Quirk activated, and he takes down Asui and Kirishima with his Roaring Rage, surprising the rest of the team members.

Tsuburaba, who was riding on the back of his teammate, then uses his Quirk to capture Koda in a soundproof Air Prison.

"Things are looking bad for our classmates." Y/n muttered. Until we heard Tsuburaba cheering his classmate on, and he responds, falling to Shinsou's brainwashing.