Ch̴͑apter 62̷̔̂: Joint Traini̶n̷g Battles II

---

The second match, Kendo's team against Yaoyorozu's team, goes on with Tokoyami grabs Aoyama back and instructs him to fire his Navel Buffet Laser, lighting up the area, while Tokoyami files around, preparing to intercept Kuroiro when he exits the shadows.

Yaoyorozu and Hagakure eventually corner Kuroiro, where Yaoyorozu proclaims they are ready for any plan that Class-1B might come up with.

When Yaoyorozu is about to retort, a mushroom suddenly appears on her nose, and several appear on Hagakure, effectively removing her stealth.

"As expected. Kendo is better than you." Kuroiro uttered. Meanwhile, on the other end, Kendo and Fukidashi wait in hiding.

Komori grins saying that she'll cover everything with her mushrooms, as more of them begin to appear around her.

"G-Get off!" Yaoyorozu struggle to pluck off the ones sprouting on her body.

"Oh no, you can see my silhouette! That's so embarrassing!" Hagakure gets frustrated that they expose her silhouette, getting rid of her stealth.

 In the air, Tokoyami and Aoyama  lost sight of Kuroiro due to the sea of mushrooms. Komori starts using her spray bottles to make the air humid, increasing the rate at which the mushrooms sprout.

Back at the viewing area, Mineta is scared by the fact that mushrooms can even grow on people's bodies, comparing it to a horror movie.

"So, how long till Komori's mushroom disappear?" Y/n asked.

"Her mushrooms will disappear in two to three hours." Awase answered. Y/n nodded at him. "Also, there won't be any lingering effects. Because of that, she has a habit of just letting them out though."

The other students at the viewing area are surprised at the large amount of them, with some shivering at how disgusting it looks.

"Whack! Thud! Boom! Ahhh! Bam, crash!" 

Fukidashi shouted through the depths of the pipe maze, with the action being followed by a gigantic structure of materialized onomatopoiea barreling through Ground Gamma and taking the opposing team off guard and splitting them up.

Class 1-A's team struggles to regroup, and Aoyama's attempts to cut through the text using his laser is futile.

"Yao-momo! Where are you?" Hagakure calls out.

Fukidashi then starts whispering more sound effects in Hagakure's direction. "Damp, damp, whoosh... Damp, damp, whoosh..."

"Huh? What's that? Damp..?" Hagakure freaks out as she realize they're humidifiers, causing the mushrooms to grow faster and larger. "The mushrooms are multiplying! The mushrooms are everywhere!"

"Oh dear, I feel bad for Hagakure." Y/n uttered.

"Komori and Fukidashi came to the rescue when Koroiro was in trouble. By attacking in waves from a distance, they're giving the Class A team a hard time.

Is this the real strength of Class B?" Vlad king cheers for his team's effort in turning the battle on its head, which annoys some of the members of Class 1-A.

"Stop the biased commentary!"

"Stop!"

They watch as Kendo ambushed Yaoyorozu and begins to overwhelm her with brute strength. 

"Her plan was right on the money! What did I say? She's smart and makes quick decisions calmly! Perhaps she already had a plan to defeat Tomioka when it's time for that special training! That's our Kendo for you!" Tetsutetsu pumps his fist and cheers on Kendo.