Chapter 41: An Unpleasant Talk

---

Sir Nighteye and Bubble Girl meet up with us.

"Sorry! It was an accident! I never thought we'd run into him like running into a transfer student at a crossroads..." Togata apologizes, but Sir Nighteye refutes his apology.

"No, this was my fault. We could've avoided this if I'd used Foresight on you two beforehand."

"Anyway, I'm just glad you're all right." Bubble girl says and telling us if we had made the wrong move Overhaul would have become suspicious.

"It didn't seem that scary..." Izuku comments and I stay silent.

Sir Nighteye states that a were gang of thieves involved in a truck accident involving Overhaul and the Shie Hassaikai, but there were "zero casualties" which surprises Izuku and I.

After feeling a sense of pain and loss of consciousness, the gang came out of the incident completely unscathed. Not only that, all their chronic illnesses from rheumatism to cavities were all healed without a trace.

The reason for this phenomenon is believed to be due to Overhaul's Quirk, but as a result, since there were zero wounded and the gang was apprehended, Overhaul could not be charged with any crimes.

The money that was stolen was the only thing that completely vanished without a trace to which the Police Force believed that no crime had occurred.

Bubble Girl finishes Sir Nighteye's story by saying that they became suspicious and began a full stakeout.

"Oh, right, Sir! I guess this is a lucky break, but we got some new intel, right? Chisaki has a daughter." Togata says.

"He called her Eri."

"Her arms and legs were wrapped in bandages. We don't know anything about her, but she was asking for help." I added.

"If there was any way we could protect her..."

"Don't think so arrogantly." Sir Nighteye warns, which surprises us. "Haste makes waste. if you had rushed everything, you would have failed and impatience would have let Overhaul out of his grasp." I turn my head.

"Currently, we are also requesting that other agencies team up with us. First, we must predict what our opponent will do and after completing a thorough analysis we must make preparations for every possible circumstance."

Sir Nighteye tells us that resolve alone will not help us save everyone because the truly intelligent villains conceal themselves in darkness which must cause Heroes to bide their time until the opportunity is ripe.

"The three of you should go back to the office today. Let's go, Bubble."

"Yes, sir!"

As Sir Nighteye and Bubble Girl leave, Izuku's and I first day of internship ended in a flash but left an unpleasant truth in his mouth.

It is the beginning of the week; in Class 1-A.

"What's up with Bakugou? Was he fighting again?" Ashido asked as she notices injuries on Katsuki's face.

"Oh, the girls didn't see him yet? Take a look at Todoroki, too." Kaminari mentions that Todoroki's face also has injuries, which shocks them.

"Ah, it messed up his pretty face! What happened?"

Both Katsuki and Todoroki have been through rigorous training at the Provisional License Training Course.

"Class is starting! Uraraka and Tsu-chan haven't come yet?" Iida says.

"They have excused absences, Class rep." Yaoyorozu stated and Jirou notice that Kirishima is also absent.

"Hey, how was your work study? Midoriya? Tomioka? Was there a super perverted female hero there?!" Mineta asked, but I could sense that Izuku is disorientated.