"You go out with him too often. Right? Take care of Dunk's feelings," Khanapan ordered.

"I told you, I don't want to marry him."

Khanapan then sighed and looked back at First. "Try to approach him first, your marriage won't happen now-a-days."

"Me and Khaotung.... have decided to be together."

After saying that, First then stood up from her seat. "You're planning to kick him out for realizing that I like him, right?"

"You can't be with him. How can you be with him? Are you crazy?"

"Can't you grant me at least one wish?"

"You think I haven't given you anything all these years? Besides, what do you know about love? You're just with him too much and it's comforting. That's why I'm asking you to be with Dunk more often!"

First laughed at his father's question. "What do you think you've given me? Money? The second floor of this house? That's something called an obligation if you didn't know, Dad. I won't have it anymore when I graduate."

"You're asking me if I know about love? You're the one who doesn't know here dad. You wouldn't understand how lonely I was when Phayu turned to hate me because of you, you don't understand anything!"

"You think dad doesn't know? You used dad's money to use it to please Khaotung. That's your father's duty?!"

Mrs. Khanapan was standing outside the room, the door was unlocked when First entered so she could hear her son and husband yelling at each other.
But, instead of trying to separate she decided to go back to her room.

"Just leave if that's what you want, leave without taking anything with you."

Finally, the words First was waiting for came out of her father's mouth.
He immediately took off his expensive watch and wallet and put them on his father's table. He also kept his expensive cell phone there.

"I'll keep my clothes in the room."

After that, First walked out of Khanapan's room with big steps. Then went straight up to the second floor and into his room.
First seemed to be trying to control his emotions, even though he had expected everything about his argument with his father, he was still so angry that he wanted to cry.
Perhaps it was because he had been silent all this time, burying his disappointment and acting avoidant rather than protesting. Today, he poured it all out.

How strong First was to endure 17 years of living in this house, in a house that was always crowded yet he was always lonely. Even allowing hie body to be beaten for years by friends who ended up disappointed because of his father's actions.
So lonely she kept trying to defend Phayu, begging for his forgiveness even though he hadn't done anything.
Because he wanted someone to stay by his side, then came Khaotung who managed to bring Phayu back to him and himself.

First then raised his head, looking at the clock on the wall that showed it was almost midnight.
As he walked out of the room and down the stairs, he coincidentally saw Khaotung who also came out of the hallway of his room and the short man walked to his father's room.

But immediately First ran and pulled Khaotung's hand who was already holding the door handle of Khanapan's room.
It was obvious that Khaotung was surprised, even though First's footsteps were quite full.

"Let's go," said First then pulled Khaotung's hand to go out of the house.

Khaotung didn't know if First had revealed everything, he was told by Podd who was called to go to Khanapan's room.
After being on the terrace of the house, precisely in front of the swimming pool Khaotung also held his hand and asked First to tell him where they were going at night like this.