Ms.Swift is Hot! Pt.2

Taylor

I ran down stairs meeting eyes with my concerned brother. "You alright?" He asked I nodded quickly grabbing one of the takeout bags he set on the table. I quickly ran back upstairs into my brothers room pulling Karlie out of the closet. "You have a fucking husband!" She yelled her eyes looked angry. It was kinda hot.

"No Karlie!"

"A boyfriend?" She yelled again I shook my head shushing her. "I rent out a room at my brothers place." I sighed Karlie stood still for a second before taking a breath. "Oh." She mumbled I nodded stepping closer to her. "Now put on a shirt you're distracting." I whispered letting my fingers delicately touch her abs. "So this isn't your room? Why are we in here?" She smiled I shrugged "I was too into the moment."

I fixed Austin's bed mentally apologizing for almost fucking my student on it. Karlie fixed herself up and turned to me smiling, why did she have to be so cute? I leaned over and caught her lips in mine we kissed for a few seconds it was hard not getting carried away. "Don't you have to get to work?" I asked pulling back keeping my arms around her neck she nodded. "Please don't ignore me tomorrow like last time."

"Karlie you don't know what you're doing to me." I whispered she smiled softly. "Something good I hope." I smiled kissing her again.

"Okay you should go now. Just ignore my brother." I said holding her hand as we walked down stairs. Austin smirked the entire time I just rolled my eyes and walked with Karlie outside. "Have a good day at work."

"Thank you." Karlie and I hugged before she left.

"So you gonna tell me who that was?" Austin asked.

"A friend."

_______
1 week later

Karlie walked around the class kicking the ball back and fourth while she waited for me to finish up a few papers. "So are you coming to my game tonight?" She asked I looked up from my laptop.

"Oh I didn't know you wanted me to come?" I smiled she looked nervous. "Well if you would like to, I wouldn't mind." She shrugged I stood up from my desk leaning against it. "I'll see if I can."

"Do you want me to come over still?" She asked finally looking up at me I nodded. "Only if you still want to?" I smiled she kissed my cheek I sighed softly wrapping my arms around her neck. "I see the way Toni looks at you." I laughed slightly trying not to scare Karlie. "Oh? Are you jealous?" She smirked pulling away from me. I rolled my eyes "A little."

"Don't be, I umm well I don't like her." Karlie whispered I nodded kissing her softly again. Karlie's hands rested on my thighs and mine wrapped around her torso. "You're so tall." I mumbled she pulled back kissing my neck. "I know." She whispered

"Mmm." I wrapped my legs around her waist feeling my body involuntarily rubbing against her. I felt her hand wrap around my waist under my shirt. "Fuck." I moaned pulling away from her lips she smiled pushing her body weight more in between my legs.

"I'm so wet."

Karlie's face went pale, "I can help you.."

"Not now, you have to get to your game." I smiled she nodded I slipped off the desk and went to grab my things. "I'll see you later?" Karlie asked I nodded we kissed one last time before I wiped my lipstick off her lips she smiled and walked out of the class with me. "Good luck ." I winked Karlie waved bye and we went our separate ways.

After getting home I made a quick dinner and decided to change for Karlie's game. Her birthday was coming up soon and it was still hard to know what I was doing wasn't incredibly wrong. Even if she was 19 she was still young and I know it was in my favor to stop this but I can't. I shook away the thoughts and changed.