Dumb in love

Karlie

mature content

"You look nice." Taylor whispered wrapping her arm around my waist. "Thank you." I mumbled turning around to face the cameras giving them a few smiles.

Once the pictures were done Taylor let go of me immediately reaching in her pocket for a cigarette. I sighed, "Can you at least pretend to be in love with me?" I asked she smirked lighting her cigarette. "I am in love with you."

I tried my best to not take those words seriously. Taylor was like this she slept with girls she left them and broke their hearts I wasn't going to be one of her victims but shit it was hard as hell not falling for her traps. A few months ago I got drunk at an afterparty Taylor was drunk too and we made out not caring who saw. The next morning was a mess pictures got out fast and now were in some fake relationship. We hardly see each other beside outings like this modeling show I had to attend. Taylor stood around staring at other girls when she should be paying attention to me.

"I thought you agreed to stop smoking." I said watching her she leaned against a vanity in my dressing room. "I told you that when I was drunk."

"So you didn't mean it?"

"I guess not?"

"You're exhausting when are we gonna fucking break up!" I groaned pacing around the room Taylor grabbed my hips pulling me into her. Her lips tasted like beer but they always did and I loved it. Her kisses were always rough and needy especially when she was mad. I usually threw around the word 'breakup' just to get her a little mad. She didn't want our relationship to end I told myself she just liked the attention but a part of me knew she had a soft spot for me too.

"We're not having sex in my dressing room." I said pulling away from her she stared at me for a second. "You weren't serious right?"

"What?"

"Breaking up? You wanna break-

"God Taylor no I was joking." I said annoyed I wiped off my lipstick from her mouth and my own which had smeared a bit I fixed her shirt and grabbed her hand guiding us out of my room. "Where are we going?" She asked interlocking our fingers. "Dinner."

"Cool." She smiled stopping I turned around confused then she leaned in and pecked my lips. A small blush spread on my face and we continued walking. "There was cameras." She whispered

I wanted to mentally punch myself for thinking maybe she just wanted to kiss me.

___________________________________

"Dinner was good." Taylor broke the silence taking off her coat I nodded slipping mine off as well. "Can I stay here tonight?" Taylor asked I stared blankly at her nodding slowly. "What's wrong?" She asked walking closer to me. We stood in the hallway of my apartment the lights were dark but the light from the windows escaped and reflected on her blue eyes. The ones I fell for.

"Babe don't cry.." she wiped my falling tears I pushed her away wiping them myself. "Taylor I don't wanna do this anymore."

"What..?"

"Taylor I...really like you and it's obvious you don't feel the same. It sucks honestly becaus-

I was stopped by her lips pressed against mine she pushed my entire body against the wall grabbing the back of my thighs so my legs were lifted they wrapped around her waist. She didn't disconnect our lips making her way to my room. "I like you too Karlie so so fucking much haven't you noticed?" She whispered

"Don't lie to me-

"I'm not lying Karlie." Her eyes were dark I shouldn't believe her but her lips felt so good on my skin I had to. I simply nodded not thinking straight anymore.