Message failed to send

mature content

Taylor

I jumped in my car finally driving from the paparazzi I pulled out my phone quickly sending my girlfriend a text.

Me: Hiiii just finished the interview!!

Karlie quickly responded.

                                                               Karlie♥️: Heyy
Karlie♥️: are you at your hotel yet?

Me: Nope driving there, why? 🤔😉

Karlie♥️: dunno just miss you..alllll of u

Me: KARLIE!
Me: Maybe we can FaceTime? Later

Karlie♥️: sharing the room with my sister :(
Karlie: Send me a picture of you

Me: I did just buy some new lingerie

Karlie♥️: Oh my
Karlie♥️: 🤤

I giggled to myself a little turning off my phone to talk a little to my driver the ride was filled with catch up's and me jumping in my seat I really wanted to send those pictures. I couldn't wait to see Karlie.

"Okay Tree yes I am packed!" I groaned standing by the door as my team grumbled about things. "Everything? Because tomorrow we're leaving early-

"Yes okay Goodnight everyone!" I smiled finally shutting my door I practically ran to my suitcase to grab the sexy matching underwear and bra and quickly put it on. It was really late in Saint Louis and I wanted to do this before Karlie went to bed.

Me: You up?

Karlie♥️: I know I did not just receive a 'u up?' text from Taylor swift.

Me: you totally did 🙊

Karlie♥️: I'm very up
Karlie♥️: what are you doing?

I bit my lip feeling my cheeks flush doing this was so wrong. I laid on my bed taking a picture of my face my boobs were also in the picture. I quickly attached the image and sent it.

Karlie♥️: oh my god!
Karlie♥️: send more

I giggled a little taking a few more pictures each one got more and more revealing.

***

Karlie

"You're up early?" Kris raised an eyebrow setting a cup of coffee for me I smiled taking a cup. "I just can't wait to see Taylor." I smiled she smirked a little.

I was a little off about last night after I had asked Taylor to send more she just left me on read and didn't pick up her call. Maybe she just fell asleep. I grabbed Olivia and put her in my room fixing it up a little before Taylor came.

"Are we picking her up?" Kimby asked walking into the kitchen as well I nodded throwing her the keys. "Let's go." I mumbled the drive to the airport was short we sat waiting in the car until she texted I got off the car to clear the trunk a bit. "Hey can you see what Taylor said?" I asked Kimby nodded grabbing my phone.

"KARLIE!" She yelled throwing my phone I furrowed my eyebrows confused picking it up my screen was filled with pictures of Taylor way worse than the one I'd seen last night. "Oh shit I'm sorry." I mumbled Kimby began to laugh hysterically. "I can't believe The Taylor swift is sending my sister nudes!" She laughed I felt my face go red.

"They must've just sent my internet is shit down here." I said grabbing my phone, now last night was starting to make sense.

I left Kimby to wait in the car while I got Taylor. "Hey baby." I smiled holding her in my arms she stuffed her head in my neck. "I missed you so much." She mumbled I smiled pulling back to kiss her. "Me too." We started walking back to my car while I rolled her suitcase.

"You never said anything last night." Taylor almost whispered I smiled. "Sorry I thought you left me on read I didn't get them till about 10 minutes ago." I said she nodded pouting a little I kissed her again. "Maybe you can show me in person tonight? My family's going out." I said all she did was answer with a long kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

***

"You're so sexy." Taylor giggled staring at me on the bed I stood between her legs looking down at her. "Really?" I asked she nodded her hands ran up my body and wrapped around my neck. "It's been how long since I've seen you?" I asked kissing her neck.

"Like almost two months." She sighed I kissed her again not wanting to let go but we had to pull away to breathe. "Should we do this or you wanna wait?" I asked Taylor looked shocked. "Are you seriously telling me you don't wanna fuck me!" She yelled I laughed a little. "No it's just I wanna enjoy this I wanna do it all night and-

"Karlie please just fuck me right now I'm so wet." She looked up staring hard at me I leaned down and kissed her again pulling off her panties and kissing her inner thighs a bit bitting her sensitive pale skin she whimpered a little begging me to touch her where she needed it most. I finally gave in and pushed two fingers easily into her. Taylor's back slowly lifted from the bed as my fingers pushed in and out faster her mouth hung open in ecstasy. I muffled her moans with kisses but she continued to cry as I added another finger and my thumb circled her clit.

"Oh fuck!!" She yelled her hips thrusted forward causing my fingers to go deeper inside and my thumb to pulse harder after only a few more minutes she was cumming I felt her walls tightening around my fingers her blue eyes met mine and the look she gave was terrifyingly killing. She knew the power she had over me. I came back down slowly pulling out my fingers and taking them to her mouth she smirked a little I enjoyed seeing my fingers in her mouth a little too much.

"You're so kinky." She blushed I kissed her "So are you."

"You're worse." She mumbled I shrugged "You were begging me to fuck you a while ago." I laughed Taylor rolled her eyes and pulled me down on her again. "Now you will be." She whispered seductively.