Yound dumb love

Taylor

"I just want to give her a cheesy cute gift!" I yelled smiling Ed laughed a little. "So you're writing her a song?" He asked I nodded "I'd give her a million but my hand would probably get tired.." I shrugged

"You're crazy swift!" He said

"I'm singing it to her at the talent show." I said strumming my guitar while I hummed the tune of the song. "How romantic." The ginger said raising both his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and stood up grabbing a drink.

"Just be jealous I got the most perfect girl in the world." I said smirking "Well yeah I mean you're dating a model who wouldn't be." He huffed

"Yeah." I smiled sitting down realizing how lucky I was to call her mine. "Don't know how you did it anyways. She's like perfect and you're a stoner!" He yelled

Honestly it surprised me too. Karlie was perfect she was an all A's, cheerleader cliche. She was also a model, not saying she's just beautiful, she's actually a model. She'll only become a bigger one in the future I know it. I'm not the most popular person in school but my names real well known. Dating Karlie has only made me loose some popularity, guys are crazy jealous she chose me over them. A lot of girls talk to me now trying to get me to go on dates and stuff, seeing how much I care for Karlie makes them want me I guess.

"Hey I'm charming." I smiled he nodded "Whatever you say swift."

***

I felt my palms beginning to sweat. I wasn't usually nervous when it came to performing, but I was performing to a special girl tonight. I didn't want to mess this up and the thought of her not liking any of this made me want to crawl in a hole and die.

I pushed away those thoughts when I heard my name. I took a sip of water, fixed my shirt and ran my hand through my hair before I walked on stage. The crowed cheered knowing how good I was at singing.

I smiled and waved to the crowd my eyes searching for specific green ones. I quickly found them and smiled. Karlie's friends stared at her and giggled she stood blushing and waved slowly I waved back and adjusted my guitar.

"I told her that I loved her,
Was not sure if she heard
The roof was pretty windy
And she didn't say a word
Party dying downstairs,
Had nothing left to do
Just me,
Her and the moon."

I looked into the crowd once and a while making sure Karlie knew every word I sung was for her.

"I said you're on fire babe
Then down came the lightning on me
Love can be frightening for sure
All I know at the end of the day
Is you want what you want
And you say what you say
And you follow your heart
Even though it'll break sometimes
All I know at the end of the day
Is you love who you love,
There ain't no other way
If there's something I've learned
From a million mistakes
You're the one that I want
At the end of the day"

Everyone in the auditorium was standing now cheering and dancing Karlie was too. She was the only person that mattered in this moment. She was smiling and jumping and dancing, seeing her so care free made me smile harder.

"She said the night was over,
I said it's forever
20 minutes later,
Wound up in the hospital
The priest thinks it's the devil,
My mum thinks it's the flu
But girl it's only you."

My eyes never left hers, people were too busy dancing to notice but Karlie was standing still now staring at me with her eyes shining in the light.

"I said you're on fire babe
Then down came the lightning on me
Love can be frightening for sure
All I know at the end of the day
Is you want what you want
And you say what you say
And you follow your heart
Even though it'll break sometimes
All I know at the end of the day
Is you love who you love,
There ain't no other way
If there's something I've learned
From a million mistakes
You're the one that I want
At the end of the day."

"When the sun goes down I know that you and me and everything will be alright
And when the city's sleeping
You and I can stay awake and keep on dreaming
All I know at the end of the day
Is you want what you want and you say what you say
And you follow your heart
Even though it'll break sometimes
All I know at the end of the day
Is you love who you love,
There ain't no other way
If there's something I've learned
From a million mistakes
You're the one that
I want at the end of the day
At the end of the day
You're the one that
I want at the end of the day
You're the one that
I want at the end of the day"

Loud claps and cheers were heard I gave everyone one last wave before walking off stage.

"Woah! Taylor that was amazing." Abigail one of my best friends said. "Thanks." I smiled I'd performed before but it was something about tonight, something about me singing to the girl I live that really brought out every raw emotion in me.

I walked outside looking for Karlie who texted me she had just left the auditorium.

"Hi!" A whisper from behind scared me.

"Hey." I smiled pulling her into my arms.

"You did amazing. I can still hear you." She whispered kissing my cheek. "Happy birthday love." I said kissing her.

"I can't believe you did that." She giggled still in awe. We walked down to my car my arm around her shoulder.

"It was all for you." I said opening the door for her then getting in the drivers seat.

"Sing it for me again." She said turning to me. "Now?"

"Yes!" She said jumping from her seat to my lap. "My voice is a little rough now." I said resting my hands on her hips. She pouted in disagreement.

"Later baby." I said kissing her. We both were getting lost in the kiss my hand was under her tank top now and her hands were in my hair. Her kisses moved down to my neck and I leaned back in my seat enjoying her rough bites.

"Baby..." I whispered trying to stop her as much as I didn't want to. "I love you so much." She said wrapping her arms around my neck I wrapped my around her small waist. "I love you so much Karlie. I can't begin to explain how thankful I am for you. Spending everyday with you is something I can get used to and I will. I'm gonna marry you one day Karlie." I said she smiled kissing me again before she rested her head on my shoulder.

***

"My dad said you can come. You have to come. I can't live without you!" Karlie exclaimed throwing the back of her hand to her forehead and falling gracefully to the bed I smiled shaking my head.

"Karlie..." I said looking at her she rolled her eyes.

"Please come!" She begged me.

Karlie has been trying to convince me to come along with her to her family's trip. They had a cabin near a beautiful river and yes I wanted to go but I was also scared. Her parents liked me..but Karlie was a lot. She needed to be held 24/7 and honestly I didn't mind because I wanted to hold her 24/7 but when it came to her dad I was scared. He only liked me a bit he only let me date his daughter he didn't want me to.

So being around them for that long with her it scared me.

"So...?" She asked standing up I laid on her bed watching her walk around her room to change. She lifted up her shirt and pulls it off. I smirked a little watching her undress.

"Fine." I said she turned quickly probably forgetting she was on in a bra and shorts she jumped on the bed hugging me. "Yay!!" She yelled I smiled kissing her.

"I love you."

"And I love you." She smiled talking my nose before she stood to put something on.

I was the luckiest girl on earth now, and in 10 years I know I'd just be luckier, married to the love of my life.

Edit: hi! It's been forever since I've updated on her but I actually have to many one shots I write then don't finish but I'll try to. Anyways here's this (#toptaylor) byeeee