Pictures in frames

Karlie

minor mature content

/I recommend putting on a sad playlist while reading this/

"Listen Karlie she's a good girl, young, her image is-

"I'm not going to sleep with her Jesus!" I yelled Blake watched with a smirk laughing a little. "I'll keep an eye on her." He said Tree nodded and thanked Blake I rolled my eyes getting up and getting my camera.

I pulled my leather jacket closer and kicked the rocks on the ground waiting for Blake to finish talking to Taylor's manager. "Don't lay a finger on that girl." Blake said laughing I nodded. "Wasn't planning on it." I lied

I work with a lot of celebrities mostly models and I have a record for ending up in bed with them I can't help it they come onto me I just throw on a charming smile and then boom it happens. Some girls were off limits and I made sure we kept our distance like with Taylor.

"So where does she live?" I asked "We're gonna meet her at the hotel." I nodded getting in the old Camaro.

"Okay Karlie be nice." Blake smirked I shook my head grabbing my camera and walked in the hotel I scrolled through Twitter liking a few posts of the fans wanting Taylor and I to meet some were worse like.

'You think her and Taylor are gonna hook up?'

'Karlie's totally gonna f that.'

I avoided liking any of those I knew Tree would kill me if I did. "Damn shes hot." Blake whispered I looked up my eyes meeting with deep blue ones and red lips curved into a smile. "Shut up." I whispered back, walking towards the girl and the groups of people who stood talking around her.

"Hi I'm Karlie." I smiled shaking her hand she laughed a little at the gesture but took my hand which felt nice holding hers. "And I'm Blake." He tried to helplessly flirt with her but it was going no where.

"Okay Karlie we were thinking you shoot a few shots by the beach? How's that?" Some guy with a beard asked I nodded "That'd be good." I smiled

"Alright Taylor go with them we'll see just how good Karlie works." He winked I nodded again awkwardly I didn't know how to start or keep conversations Taylor followed Blake and I along with two bodyguards who followed behind us. I forgot how famous this girl was.

"So Taylor this is insane! I love your music." Blake spoke "Oh thank you." She smiled I turned seeing her staring out the window from the backseat. She was beautiful it wouldn't take me long to get good pictures of her.

"I don't know how to pose." She blushed I smiled walking closer to her "Just be free act like I'm not here with a camera." She nodded walking down the warm sand I took a few pictures and she smiled through them all from the side. "Wanna get wet?" I asked she turned towards me eyebrow raised "Huh?"

"The water? You don't have to."

"Oh yea sorry I will." She said I nodded holding the camera up watching her frolic around the sandy water I couldn't contain my smile either there was something so enchanting about her. Blake tried to stay with us but he walked back to the bodyguards when he realized Taylor didn't want to hear him talk about how many fish he's caught. We stood a good distance away from them I like being alone with whoever I was working with it made the pictures feel a lot more special.

"Do you have a Polaroid?" She asked I nodded "Want me to take a few?" I asked

"If you want." I sat down on the dryer sand Taylor walked towards me sitting next to me writing in the sand while I took out the camera. "Can I try?" She asked

I didn't trust people with my cameras but I couldn't find myself saying no to her. "Yea." Then I blinked at the flash Taylor giggled holding the printed picture. "You're the photographer but you'd be a good model too." She smiled staring down at the candid photo of me. "Thanks."