All we need

Taylor

"Happy birthday." I felt strong arms wrap tightly around my body as my eyes began to open I giggled a little turning to kiss the girl.

"You're here." I mumbled running my hands through her hair. "Of course I am, you're 26 baby." She whispered kissing my cheek I smiled yawning as she helped lift me off the bed. Karlie carried me to the living room then the kitchen I sat on the counter almost naked all I was wearing was a long shirt and some underwear Karlie didn't seem to mind my lack of clothing. "I made you some breakfast." Karlie smiled I thanked her with a soft short kiss and we silently both ate the delicious meal.

"I love you so much baby." I whispered pulling Karlie practically on top of me on the stool she laughed a little leaning her body against mine. I kissed her neck slowly and made my way to her jaw gently grazing my teeth against her skin Karlie's hands roamed under my shirt and things were taking an turn on the innocent kiss.

"Not now." Karlie mumbled against my lips I sighed a little but she had something planned and I didn't wanna ruin it. "Fine." I agreed Karlie lifted me up and carried me back to bed where we laid for a little enjoying being in each other's presence and Karlie was also sending off some emails for work while I laid patiently on her lap.

"Are you done now?" I asked closing Karlie's laptop staring at her her she smiled and nodded. I leaned up to kiss her and eventually like the last time it got heated this time Karlie pulled off my shirt and enjoyed the view of me braless too much. I wrapped my legs around her waist and held my chest to hers kissing her with all of me.

***

"Happy birthday to you..." Karlie smiled finishing off the song I smiled up at the camera blowing her a kiss before she turned it off so I could properly kiss her. Karlie took a picture of me with just the cupcake and a small 26 on it.

"I'm gonna post it." Karlie mumbled I peered over her shoulder as she typed in a caption. "Happy birthday to the most amazing person I could ever ask for." I smiled kissing her cheek

"Tree might get upset." Karlie said turning to me I looked at the picture it only showed my hands and the cupcake on my lap but it was obviously me I sighed shrugging. "Whatever we'll deal with it later." I said she nodded I laid in Karlie's lap while she fed me the rest of my cupcake and I did to her.

"I wanna try something." I mumbled Karlie looked confused.

"You can't say no to me on my birthday." I spoke Karlie still sat confused.

"Okay what is it?" Karlie asked I felt my cheeks go red and I stuffed my head into Karlie's neck embarrassed. "Come on baby tell me?" Karlie said rubbing my back.

"I really wanna try the..the toys." I mumbled not pulling away to look at her I felt Karlie's chuckle vibrate against my body. "We can try."

"Because it's my birthday or because you wanna?" I asked finally pulling away to see her. "Both." Karlie said kissing me.

"Ok but if you don't want to-

"Baby..I want to don't worry. First I wanna give you something." Karlie said moving me from her lap we both stood and I walked behind her to her suitcase. "I bought you one part of your gift." Karlie said I sat cross legged on the edge of my bed as Karlie stood pulling out a small box. "It's a promise ring." She blushed I smiled she was hardly ever nervous so I really loved seeing her flustered.

"I love it." I smiled Karlie took my hand and gently placed it on my finger kissing it after. "I love you." I said she kissed me before pulling back to grab something else.

"I also bought us plane tickets to Italy, it's a small vacation and I wanted to spend time with you." She said I giggled sitting on my knees to wrap my arms around her neck hers wrapped around my waist. "You're the best, like actually I love it, I love you so much. I love you Karlie." I whispered kissing her neck. "I love you too Taylor."

"Do you still want to try the toys?" Karlie asked I nodded my head too eagerly she smiled and walked over to a drawer pulling out some things.

Karlie came and sat down next to me I stared down at the assortment of things confused. "What do we even do with this?" I laughed pulling some weird looking string ball thing Karlie shrugged.

"I've never done this either."

"Maybe we should watch a video on it." I laughed Karlie smiled kissing my neck. "You mean porn?"

"What..no I don't!"

"Oh come on you've never watched it?" Karlie asked I shook my head Karlie smiled kissing me. "You totally have!"

"Okay like once."

"When?"

"I was on tour...it had been forever since I saw you and I couldn't help it." I mumbled Karlie smirked "You thought of me while..."

"The whole time." I whispered trying to be seductive I crawled on top of Karlie and began to kiss her.

I straddled Karlie and leaned over to grab some toy. "So a vibrator?" I laughed a little Karlie shrugged Karlie pulled out a rope smirking I giggled a little kissing her the kiss led to another and soon enough Karlie was tying my wrists together. I felt my legs squirm one Karlie finger traced my thigh.

"What's your safe word?" Karlie asked I thought for a second my heart not being able to slow down. "Uhhh Taylor?" I said Karlie smiled a little kissing my lips quickly. "Babe that's not a good safe word."

"What! Okay uhm Olivia?"

Karlie didn't say anything she kissed me slowly teasingly and then her kisses moved down my body.