oppisites attract

Taylor

"Karlieeee get uppp!" I yelled trying my best to push the abnormally long girl off my bed she made a few inhuman like noises before she tumbled off the bed. "I'm up!"

"And 5 minutes late."

"You mean 5 minutes late for your scheduled I don't have class till 10 tay." She smiled getting back on the bed. "Whatever my schedules work." I huffed she smiled kissing my lips. "They do babe." She sighed resting my head on my chest. "You have to get up karlie.." I whispered running my fingers through her long brunette locks.

"Can we do something fun tonight tay?" She asked I stared at her suggestively "I have to stu-

"And don't say you have to study! Your little brain is tired let me give it a break." She smiled kissing me again I got lost in her lips for a second before I pulled away. "Mm fine we can go out but you really do have to get up babe it's 9:30 now." I said Karlie groaned but stood up and started getting dressed I watched from the bed loving how her back muscles would flex as she stretched to pull her shirt on.

Everything about Karlie was perfect her smile, her laugh, her cheekbones, her eyes, her long legs, her flirtatious ways, her smartness, her adventurous side, her wild side. Karlie and I were complete opposites that's why if someone a year ago today told me I'd be dating her I'd quickly shush them and tell them to stop talking nonsense. I was a nerd and Karlie was the popular girl stealing hearts from just stares at parties.

It happened all 6 months ago when I was forced to room with Karlie because the people who organize dorms are stupid and annoying and I hate them but love them for helping me find her.

At first I really did hate Karlie she was always home late and drunk and she never went to class on time or studied but somehow had all A's. Her being effortlessly perfect was what seriously annoyed me. We had a hatred tension going on for a week that month and one night we just turned it all into sexual tension. It was still to this day one of the best nights of my life. Then it happened again that week and later that month. Eventually we stared going on small dates and she'd study with me and I'd get dragged to one of her parties.

She asked me out 3 months after and I hesitantly accepted but it was the best decision I've ever made. I've never loved someone like Karlie. She's the first person who has me writing love songs instead of broken ones.

"Off I go." Karlie groaned leaning down to kiss me I smiled and watched her leave I got up after a few minutes of scrolling through Twitter. I picked up my Victoria secret bra and put it back on then a shirt followed along with the rest of my clothes Karlie ravenously discarded last night.

I did my makeup messily and grabbed my phone walking downstairs to meet Ed and Gigi for breakfast.

"Mmm can I have this I'm starving!" I growled pulling the McDonald's biscuit out of the bag Ed laughed a little nodding. "Sure."

We sat down in a booth and I hungrily scarfed down the biscuit. "Hmm some one had fun last night huh?" Gigi smirked I didn't know what she was talking about until I pulled out my phone I stared down at my neck which looked like a vampire had literally killed me.

"Oh my god!" I yelled pulling my hair to the front to try and cover it but it was useless it was too short anyway. "I hate her." I mumbled under my breath Gigi and Ed just laughed it off eventually our conversation went on and we ended up walking to a cute cat cafe I got Olivia a few things and then we went out separate ways.

"Hi babyyy." I giggled picking up the furry little kitty.

"Look what I got you!" I smiled pulling out little toys and snacks Olivia slowly studied them scratching on a bag of treats I took one out and she quickly ate it scratching my hand for another. "Ow! Hey you can't too many." I said picking her up and grabbing my laptop while I laid down.

"You see my neck too? I'm mad at Karlie for that liv." I spoke to the confused kitten. My parents would kill me for this hopefully they'd go away soon. I was also lucky it was getting colder out so I could wear a scarf.

Olivia and I watched some episodes of glee until I got a text it was Karlie telling me she was on her way and I needed to be dressed. I put my phone down and got up pulling on some black skinny jeans my boots followed after then I pulled on a dark maroon turtle neck and out a coat over it was late now I didn't realize I had been watching Netflix that long.

I kissed Olivia goodbye and walked downstairs where I met Karlie she smiled pulling me in for a kiss.

"Aren't you cold babe?" I asked feeling her shivering under my touch she stuck her hands deeper in her pockets smiling. "Yea a little."

I pulled off my coat and she thankfully took it. "Thanks."

"Mhm so where are we off to?" I asked she smiled wrapping her arm around my shoulder. "A small get together with some of my friends." She said cringing a little awaiting my reaction but I didn't want to be rude so I simply nodded. "Are you sure..?"

"Yes Karlie it's fine but tomorrow we're studying!"

"Ugh fine." She pulled me to a house it looked like a sorority and I didn't want anything to do with sorority's. "Just a few friends babe." She whispered kissing my cheek I nodded and walked behind her a few girls were yelling some song and some guys sat around drinking Karlie introduced me to the people I didn't already know and I sat awkwardly on a couch watching her talk to a few girls.

"Sup." Some guy said throwing himself on the couch with me. "Oh uh hi?"

"I'm Adam remember?" He smiled I nodded with a smile although I knew nothing about this guy. My eyes flickered to Karlie who's eyes were already on me. She usually wasn't jealous but there was something about this guy who made her jealous she sent me a smile and I did back but her eyes stayed on us while her friend talked to her from the side.

"So what are you majoring in?" He asked taking and opening another beer. "Nursing." I mumbled

"That's cute."

"Hey guys." Karlie said her voice loud and she squeezed beside me wrapping her arm around my waist. "Hi." I smiled kissing her quickly

"Oh hey Calvin." Karlie smiled he stared at her a slight glare in his stare. "Hey."

They talked for a while it was very awkward and tension filled I tried to stay out of it Karlie's arm was still possessively wrapped around me I laid my head on her shoulder waiting until Adam left and eventually he did.

"I hate that guy." She whispered

"Then why are we here?" I giggled "I forgot how much people wanna be able to do this." She said kissing me I smiled into the kiss pulling away before she could deepen it.

"Can we get out of here and go get pizza?" I asked she nodded we both stood up and didn't bother telling anyone about our exit. Karlie and I walked down the road interlocked shivering fingers. Karlie squeezed my hand and lowered a little to kiss my cheek I blushed and turned back to the road.

"I..Karlie."

"Me too."

"What?" I laughed "I love you too." She nodded I sighed of relief. "Yea I love you a lot." I smiled kissing her one last time before we walked to the small diner.