Stay for awhile Pt.1

Taylor

"Honey just please go out and help the girl!" My mom groaned I sighed and nodded I picked up my phone and walked outside immediately hit with the heat of the sun that I wasn't used to I rolled my eyes and carefully walked my red bottoms to the barn.

I did not belong here.

I walked into the barn and stood at the entrance watching the girl continuously lift hay and stack them on one another. I slowly peered my eyes off her muscles and cleared my throat her head turned back to face me a smile smirk appearing. "Are ya lost?" She chuckled wiping sweat off her forehead I physically stopped my self from gagging. Sweat wasn't supposed to be built up from standing in a smelly barn it was built up by sunbathing in the Bahamas.

"No." I scoffed and walked around her to look inside.

"This isn't the mall princess." The girl laughed 

"My parents just rented this place out. My mom is making me help you out so what do I do?" I asked my hands on my hips the girl threw her head back laughing again. "The swifts! I love them, they never told me they had a daughter." The girl smiled

"So how do I help you...?"

"Karlie. Karlie kloss." The girl smiled who did she think she was James Bond? Certainly not but she didn't look different from James dean she was fairly attractive or a lot I don't know I shook away the thoughts and nodded.

"I'm Taylor." I shook my head, she knew who I was.

"Ok Taylor. You can help me by feeding the horses and chickens the feeds in that bin just get some for them okay?" She asked I nodded I walked to the buckets and grabbed a small one putting some chicken feed in it Karlie went back to moving hay and I fed all the animals rather fast.

After I was finished I walked back to Karlie who was also done she was drinking some water after I refused her offer she shrugged and we walked inside to her house.

"Parents live next door, you're free to stop by my place anytime." Karlie smiled

"Thanks." I said pursing my lips as I looked around Karlie's room it was fairly boyish but it wasn't surprising I mean she was wearing jeans and a flannel I waited for her to get whatever she was getting it was a shirt.

Without any warning she threw her shirt off I gawked at the sight and quickly covered my eyes. "Karlie!" I yelled she laughed.

"What?"

"You could've told me you were going to change!"

"Sorry." Karlie said walking to the kitchen I filled her around her house like a puppy.

"So Taylor who are you?" Karlie asked after she finally sat on the couch. I wanted to be anywhere but here but Karlie seemed to be the only person my age for the next 20 miles or so. "A singer." I murmured, had she never heard of me?

"I know that." Karlie smirked

"Want an autograph?" I teased this earned me a smile that I gladly returned.

"Haven't listened to your newer stuff maybe you can play me something?" Karlie asked I shook my head. "Nice try. Oh please don't tell me you're one of those 'I stop listening after she switched to pop." I groaned Karlie chuckled a little.

"I promise I'm not I just really haven't listened to it. I know it's good though." She said I smiled Karlie wasn't so bad after all.

***

"Oh hell no I am not getting on that!" I squealed Karlie laughed a little holding my arms so I wouldn't fall back. "It's not that scary." She mumbled walking closer with me to pet the horse.