Falling for you.

Taylor

"I can't believe we're seriously doing this." I giggled not being able to contain my excitement. Today was the day Tree became my favorite person in the world. She was finally letting me do it. Dancing with a girl surly I've had girls perform on stage with me, but none have ever been my love interest.

"Her name is Karlie she's 3 years older than you and she isn't good for to get involved with. You two will keep this all appropriate as you would with your other dancers." Tree sighed I nodded and walked into the room where Karlie was.

"Shit sorry." I heard a mumble I looked up and saw the girl putting out a cigarette. I smiled softly and sat on a chair next to her. "It's okay."

"So umm you're serious about this?" She asked I nodded letting my eyes trail her body she wore black jeans too ripped a white shirt with some band on it and smelled like a mix of perfume...that she didn't apply on herself. I saw her hand she had a few knuckle bruises maybe she got into fights she also had tattoos around her arms. She really wasn't good for me.

"Mhm." I mumbled

"Good girl turn bad? Let me turn you." She smirked I shot my eyes up to hers confused. "Turn me..?"

"You're a good girl Taylor. Come home with me."

"I..I can't. Look I'm giving you this schedule and these are the times you will come by to practice with me." I said she nodded standing up when we were both standing it was obvious she was taller she towered over me.

"See you Taylor."

"Bye Karlie." I smiled a little too happy she was the one I'd be dancing with.

***

"Karlie please just listen!" I groaned growing very annoyed of the girl. She smiled walking away to grab some water I followed her and sat down on the stage with her she offered a water I thankfully accepted. "What song are we dancing to?" She asked I finished my water and wiped away some sweat.

"I know places. It's like a scared to come out song. With us dancing hopefully everyone will get it now. I can't believe Tree is letting me do this." I smiled she smiled like she was actually happy for me.

"I'm happy to be apart of this. I'm proud of you." She said I blushed a little turning around. "Thank you." I whispered.

After a little we got back to dancing this time I played the song on a speaker so she could really feel it. "Okay then just wrap your arm around me." I said she nodded. My body was pressed against hers she wrapped her arm around me from behind and her hand slid up my neck. I turned now facing her and she caught my lips in hers.

The kiss is supposed to be short a peck practically. I've never kissed my dance members so I was nervous. Her tongue slid inside my mouth deepening the kiss then my arms slid around her neck. Finally I gained consciousness of what I was doing and pushed her back.

"That was good." I mumbled my face completely flushed.

"Yeah." She said breathlessly

"I think we got it." I said Karlie stood staring at me. "We should maybe practice once more to be sure." She said I looked into her eyes, those stupid eyes that pulled me into a trance.

"Fine."

I walked to the front of the stage microphone in my hand then towards Karlie. She grabbed my hand slowly and pulled me into her. It was hard keeping my calm while being this close to her, I never got this way with any of my dancers.

"It's gonna be fine." She whispered I turned around and kissed her.

"I think we got it."

"Mhm." She said helping me off stage we walked silently to my dressing room.

"I'm sorry we had to practice so much." I said she shook her head. "It's fine. I really enjoyed kissing you." She smirked I blushed but stepped closer.

"We don't just have to kiss when practicing." I mumbled feeling myself growing some sort of confidence. "Oh?" She asked her bigs hands positioned themselves on my hips. "Kiss me."

The rest of the night I grew thankful of soundproof walls.

***

I woke up in someone's arms I opened my eyes fully a little cold then I realized I was completely naked I escaped Karlie's arms and pulled my clothes back on Karlie was also naked I grabbed a blanket and pulled it over her. I also noticed how many more tattoos she had she had one on her rib cage some down her abdomen it was really sexy.

I stepped out of the room to go find food and thankfully everyone who noticed me decided not to ask. When I got back Karlie was up and changed she was still laying on the couch scrolling through her phone. "You're back." She smiled I nodded and set down the food.

"I don't really know what you like so I brought it all." I mumbled opening the plate and grabbing some syrup she nodded and grabbed a juice. "Do you wanna talk-

"No." I quickly said she nodded and sat back.

We ate silently and eventually decided to leave Karlie offered to give me a ride.

"Taylor.."

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry. We shouldn't have. It's my fault and your..your reputation is perfect-

"No Karlie, I wanted to also it's not your fault. Just don't tell anyone please if Tree finds out they'll find me someone else to dance with." I said she nodded and kissed my cheek before I got off.

***

"Okay now what does this one mean?" I asked my finger trailing Karlie's ribs she smiled. "It's my moms birthday in Roman numbers I mean those are popular ones I was kinda drunk when I got it so it's not the craziest but I got it after she passed." She said I frowned a little kissing her skin.

"Do you want a tattoo?" She asked I shrugged searching for my tank top I know Karlie loved seeing me naked and stuff but I was scared someone would walk in. I pulled the shirt over my head Karlie smiled not moving she wore her sports bra and some jeans. "Don't think management would ever let me get one." I mumbled Karlie groaned she hated them.

"They don't let you do anything." She said grabbing my hand and interlocking our fingers. "At least they're letting me come out. I'll probably lose a lot of fans."

"Stupid ones." She said I smiled kissing her neck gently. "I'm very happy I didn't listen to my team. I'm very happy I met you." I whispered once again kissing the girl. Karlie and I were ready to perform tomorrow to show the world who I really was.