Distraction

WARNING: this chapter contains the depiction of sexual scenes.

Like i said, i needed a distraction, part of me felt wrong for what i was doing, it hadn't even been three hours since Angelo died- but the other part of me was desperate for an escape. Which is why i was kissing Tom.

His hands Pulled my waist into his, my passion fuelled by despair and hope. His deep sensual scent devoured my nose, his hands easily found my bra, as he scrambled underneath my jumper at the clip of it. I hesitated, pulling back.

"It will take your mind of things.. I'll make you feel good, please" Tom whined, his musky deep voice coaxed me as he was moving closer to me still. I inclined, giving in to his eager demands. I slip my jumper off, as he fumbled with the straps of my bra.

I dive back into his neck, showering him with empty affection. His head fidgeted and strained as i pulled him onto me. Suddenly i felt a change in his attitude, He became much more firm and blunt. Grabbing my hands impulsively and slamming them into the grass. As he pinned me down with his heavy body, he brought his lips to my ear, whispering tenderly

"You always like to tease me, don't you?"

I flinched awkwardly, not used to the roughness of everything, but i was starting to enjoy it, i wanted to let Tom 'make me feel good'.

He eagerly slipped the rest of my clothes off, until i was left with only socks and a loose bra. My chest rose and fell aggressively under him, as i looked up at him in excitement, ready to see what he would do next.

Of course, one of his hands left mine, to play with his belt buckle, as he collected both of my wrists into one of his palms, holding my arms above my head, so i could only wriggle around in his grasp, not able to move my hands. He slides out of his jeans, as i hear them and his belt fall onto the ground ,followed by his boxers.

He grabbed his dick, brashfully thrusting it into me. His face grimaced as it fought its way through, we both exchanged breathless gasps, i shake slightly on its entrance, the best way i could describe the feeling is, tight.

Tom threw his head up, seemingly trying to fight off his initial reaction, he clenches his jaw tightly, exhaling heavily whilst pushing deeper still. His every little move sent sensations of pleasure through me, as i sigh in enjoyment. With every shove of his hips, his grip on my wrists tightened. When the train finally reached the end of the tunnel, i watched breathlessly as Tom threw his head up, groaning in pleasure as he looked to the sky. I did the same, staring up at the star filled night, as Tom finally recollected himself, shoving his cock in and out, in a steady, but fast beat.

I want to free my wrists from his hold so badly, to scratch on his back and show him how much i feel- but instead the only way i can communicate my satisfaction is with soft moans. Which Tom responded to by grunting in motion with his effortless pounds.

"Fuck.." he whimpered, bringing his head to rest in the grass besides mine, he finally let go of my wrists, too engulfed in his own thrusts, as every one of them grew in speed and intensity. His hands clawed at the floor.

He was now physically rocking me back and forth into the grass, Which i held on to, trying to muffle my moans of pleasure, but also strain, Tom wasn't holding back whatsoever, i felt on the edge of explosion. This went on for minutes, before i finally looked at Tom, who was slowing his slamming pace, his face plastered with sweat, but also with a restless grin of satisfaction. He gasped heavily, as i finally reached my peak, trembling in a throbbing ecstasy, i let out one final breath, my body jerking upwards and into his chest. That was the best climax i'd ever experienced.

But Tom wasn't done, he still burst into me, his breathing growing even more laboured, as he suddenly sped up, completely taken by the bliss of it all, his head was thrown up once more, releasing one sweaty, shivering whimper. Spilling into me he collapsed by my side, the both of us left exhausted and gasping for air, staring down into the view.

I have to say, that definitely took my mind off Angelo- Although i now felt incredibly guilty for having sex in the spot that i'd imagined him being at peace.

The night brought cold comfort to our sweaty skin, but also sent shivers down my spine, as i slipped back into my clothes. Before putting my tshirt back on, i noticed how the back of it was wet, lifting it up to get a better look under the moonlight, i realise that my shirt is covered in red blood, which almost made me gag, assuming it was Angelos. But Tom had also noticed it, and something below me, as i watched him run his fingers through the grass i laid in.

"Eris your back..." He said almost horrified. I looked at him in confusion, before he quickly pulled me into him, i felt his fingers trail their way down my spine, and heard him mutter, he sounded stressed.

"What the fuck?!" He shouts now, picking me up and running towards the car. I lay in his arms, still with no idea what was happening

"You did get fucking shot- i knew it." He says, placing me gently in the passenger seat. I still don't say a word, running my fingers down my back in the same way Tom had done, realising that they had come back covered in my own thick blood.

"I don't feel anything.." I say, not able to process what was going on.

"Your probably still in shock. Fuck Fuck- I told you i saw him shoot you, Eris!!" Tom says, violently pressing his foot down, as we sped off down the road.

My mind relayed the images of straight after it must of happened, now realising that maybe the pain i felt was in fact the bullet, and not my mourning for my brother. And realising that the 'condensation' from the grass, was most likely my puddle of blood that i was laying in.

"You'll be fine, i'll patch it up." Tom reassured me, although he seemed to be the most scared right now.

We'd made it back into South Leipzig, but by now the situation had started to feel real, Even though i was sat in only a bra and sweatpants, i was experiencing violent sweats, now starting to feel a stinging pain in my back, which had spread to the front of my stomach, I held myself in agony.