The farm.

Friday, 11th of october

I stumbled into the room, meeting Gustavs hateful glare. I could hear whispering from the other tokio bloods.

"Tom i didn't know you had a girl over" Laughed one boy, he winked suggestively making me feel sick to my stomach.

"You idiot that's Angelos sister, Trigger." said another who i'd never seen before. But before another word could be said Tom jumped up and stood in front of me, his chest blocking my veiw of the room, he pushes me out of the living room, shutting the door behind him so that we're stood in his dark hallway. I can feel him loom over me, hear his heavy breathing as he lowers his head down to the side of my neck whispering intensely

"What the fuck Eris?? Are you trying to get yourself killed?"

I press his chest back so that he makes contact with the door, wayy to close for comfort Tom. And then whisper back

"No i just- What happened in there?"

"I just saved your life." He puts calmly

I just kind of look at him for a while, guessing that it was Tom who fired the shots.

"Who did you shoot, Tom?"

"It doesn't matter, just go upstairs please, don't come back down. I'll wake you up tomorrow."

I didn't have to hear that twice, like i would stay downstairs with Gustav- But before i head back to my room i decide to ask Tom

"Tom, can i use your shower? I haven't cleaned or even had some of my own clothes in like days."

He nods, saying "Yea- you stink. There might be some clothes for you under my bed."

I push him snickering before running back up the stairs. He stands there in the darkness, presumably watching me, And although i can't see Tom by the time i'm at the top of the stairs, i say to him

"Thanks Tom, for whatever you did back there."

He made a grunting sound, must be his way of saying your welcome, and afterwards joined the boys back in the living room.

Id never noticed that the guest bed that i'd been sleeping in since Wednesday had an en suit, the shower was steel black, matching the rest of the houses decor. It felt so relieving to finally wash, but the water that trickled from my body and pooled by my feet was tainted red, i'd realised that i must've been cut in the car crash, as when i was washing my hair i felt a sharp pain in my scalp. Id showered for a good halve an hour, before finally re entering my room wrapped in a single short towel, My hair was wet and fell to my stomach. I don't remember switching the lights off, but for some reason the room was in darkness, and as i found my way to the switch and flipped it on, the light exposed a tall figure sitting on my bed. I gasped loudly, clutching at my towel.

Bill sat on the edge of my bed, smirking. He brought his finger up to his lips in a shushing gesture. He told me to join him on the bed, to which i reluctantly agreed, sitting besides him he whispers to me.

"I just want to warn you Eris."

"About what?" I say completely confused.

"Tom." He looks to me sincerely

"After we give you your share of the money you have to leave."

"What do you mean leave Bill?"

" I mean if you stay involved with the tokio bloods you'll end up dead, whether it's one of ours who kills you, or Tom himself"

i wondered if he's referencing to Toms old ex that he apparently killed- Well if he is then he's stupid because i'm not Toms girlfriend, nor do i plan to be.

"Bill, i wasn't planning on sticking around. Im only here to get that money."

He shrugs, looking to me as if he suspects i'm lying. "It doesn't take a genius to see that you and Tom have something. Anyway all i mean is that one of you will end up hurt. I mean your the princess of the snipers Eris. Or should i call you trigger." Bill snaps before leaving the room promptly.

Im left sat on the edge of the bed, clutching the top of my towel over my chest. My thighs are still dripping wet, and i realise that i still haven't got the clothes from Toms room. But coincidently, Tom enters holding a few clothes, he violently chucks them besides me, causing me to fidget as i look up at him. He shuts the door, standing against it he says to me in an accusatory tone

"What was he doing in here?" I presume that Toms asking about Bill.

I shrug, watching him as his eyes travel my body.

"Why do you have so many girls clothes?" I attempt changing the subject, turning away from him to flick through the pile he'd dumped beside me.

"Eris. I asked you something." He folded his arms.

"So did i Tom." I don't look at him, still focusing on the clothes. But he slams his fist down onto the dresser besides him, causing the draws to shudder, i turn to him slowly, looking at him like he was a deranged psychopath.

"Calm down?! Bill just told me not to go downstairs, because of Gustav." I lied. It was a shit lie- but i was kind of put on the spot by Toms outburst

"Okay." He mumbled before leaving and slamming the door, ignoring my previous question.

I slip into some lacy pyjama shorts and a shirt that was just around my size strangely enough.

Saturday, 12th of October

Id slept like a baby- Guess i needed it. I was awoken to rapid knocking at my door. After drowsily shouting that i was awake, i was left to ponder in silence. As i realised today was finally the day that i would steal the money from Angelo. I felt guilty that i hadn't visited mum in the past couple of days, but everything i was doing was no longer for Angelo, but for her. Id come to the realisation that Angelo would be fine on his own.

Id gotten dressed into some boot cut jeans, the back had a rine stone decoration, i admired them in the mirror, realising that whoever this mystery girl was, i liked her style. I threw some old hoodie on and waited on my phone for Tom to come and get me. There was no way i was about to possibly walk downstairs and bump into Gustav.

Finally i was sat in the back seat of Toms car. Waiting for him and Georg to join me. The drive to Nuremberg would be a few hours, and i was not anticipating it at all.

We'd been driving for a while, by this time i was having to direct Tom, as the route to my Grandmas farm was very confusing, even for me. We were being followed by three other cars, Who must've been Bill, Gustav and the other boys.

"So what's going to happen is when we get there, you go and act normal with your brother Eris. find out exactly where it is and call me on this phone." Tom said throwing a burner phone into my lap. I nod.

Finally we arrive at the farm, it felt weird being there after so many years, after Grandma died. Even though it looked just as it did when i was a child. I jumped out of the car, waving goodbye to the squad of sports cars parked behind one of the barns. They looked so out of place.
I barely remembered where the house was located on the farm, but when i approached it i saw two men standing on the porch awaiting me, i recognised them both from a mile away.