Am i betraying my brother?

the next morning

I lay in bed. Not that i'd been able to sleep last night. The recollection of the events with Jason were looping on repeat in my mind. I could still remember the way that he laid there. A hollow object - completely opposite from the way he'd been attacking me beforehand. And even though i wished him dead as soon as he turned his knife to me, it still felt wrong that we'd left him choking back on his own body in a dirty alley.

There was just something so off putting about dead bodies, So eerie . It was the stillness of it all. But it was different from that of a rock or tree. Those are still forever, Jason was alive before, he had thoughts, a consciousness.
As i lay deep in thought, a familiar face swung my door open, hanging off of the frame in the same way he did every morning. It was a miracle that Angelo was immune to hang overs. His expression seamed serious, as he plopped besides me on my bed.

"So.. what happened yesterday then Eris?"

"With Jason?" i yawned rubbing my forehead and stretching. It was too early to talk about this. However I was glad to be able to confide in my brother.

"Yeah, what happened with Jason."

"he was crazy." I said widening my eyes

scratching his head Angelo asked "So you managed to escape him..?" Obviously feeling guilty

"Angelo.. Jason's dead." I sat up against my wall, Watching Angelos face change from confusion to disbelief.

"What- you.. you killed him? How?" he looked at me deadset in my eyes, searching for an ounce of indicator that i was lying.

"He's dead Angelo. That's all you should care about. He was a snake. He was never a sniper."

"I'm not mad. I was planning on killing the bitch today. But i just don't get how you did it. Did you hide the body?"

I shook my head in annoyance. "Can i have some peace please?!"

I pushed him off of my bed and watched Angelo take a few steps towards my door, before he swivelled around to ask

"Remember that money we stole from Tokio bloods?"

My eyes lit up hearing the words, as i nodded enthusiastically. Realising how out of character i had been i frowned afterwards saying "How much did you even get?"

"Over halve a million. Anyway we're heading up to where it's stashed for a couple of days.. you coming?"

"Ummm i'll think about it." I said. Watching Angelo leave i jumped out of my bed, rustling in my bag to pull out the burner phone Tom had given me. I didn't know what to do, wether he'd want me to go, and see where the moneys kept for myself, or to stay here and take Tom to get it later.

I switched the phone on but right before calling the only number on it- which i'd assumed to be Toms, I thought. By doing this am i betraying my brother? the Snipers? No. I'm saving My family. I'm doing this for Angelo. Putting myself between him and a monster. A monster who was going to kill him any day now.

I pressed dial, waiting in silence for the call sound. It rang twice before clicking, I held the phone to my ear, listening for a sign that it was Tom on the other end.
The voice that sounded through the phones cheep crackling sound system was grungy, A tired sounding man groaned.

"Who's this?" he asked. I could tell it was Tom. Even though he sounded like he was still asleep

NEMESIS || TOM KAULITZ 18+On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara