the psychopath beside me

An uncomfortable tension had lingered between us as we walked forth, in silence.

"It's probably a bad idea that the two of us are out here together. Tom Kaulitz threatened only us when he came". Jason said. He'd shed a light on the situation. I walked for a while processing what he'd said.

"Shit that's true.." i said playing with my hair. "Well then, Angelo's the idiot for sending you out."

Jason stopped in his tracks, making me do the same, i looked at him confused.. wondering if i'd said something wrong..? No. I didn't. He was just looking for something in his pocket. He pulled the halve of it out to show me, it was a knife. Jason was carrying a knife.

"We'll be safe." He muttered concealing it back into his jeans.

As we carried on, he looked to me once again, only this time i noticed his eyes wandering towards my dress, he licked his lips saying "I bet Angelo doesn't let you have boyfriends.. does he?"

Not liking where the conversation was going i put bluntly "He's not the boss of me."

"So then.. you'll let me into your place?"

I gulped, ignoring Jason's question. Not wanting to anger the psychopath besides me that was holding a knife. However i had no intention of doing anything with him. I didn't have time to even think of a response, he'd sprung the question on me so suddenly, so unexpectedly.

He grabbed my wrist. Shit. I thought. "I bet you've never been with a Sniper have you? Everyone's too pussy to get with the big man's sister" Jason sounded exited.. too exited. Almost erotic in his speech. I tried to pull my hand back, Struggling and almost tripping in my heals.

"Get off" I Said firmly pushing his chest back. Needing to leave the situation i twisted and twisted my arm until i was able to break free of Jason's clasp.

I darted away, back in the direction we'd came, we were too far from my house for me to go there. I had to run lightly, wishing that i'd never put heals on.

I could hear Jason running frantically behind me, this bastard was actually crazy.