I couldnt run

I had no clue what the boy with the spikey hair meant. I don't look the type? I sat thinking about that as the boys ignored me, continuing with their own conversation. I mean i kind of just looked normal, brown hair and eyes just like my brother. We were Romanian, not that people really noticed.

He probably meant the fact that i was huddled into the corner of Toms large couch, in my pyjamas. They could probably see me shake, hear my heart beat, feel my breath as it exited my body heavily. I felt almost like a lamb cornered by wolfs. I couldn't run, nor fight. Only sit their quietly hoping they wouldn't turn back around to me.

Gustav threw his attention back  to me once again after a couple minutes. He looked to me but must've been asking Tom when he said "So what are you going to do with her?" Tom shrugged making me worry. "We'll see if her brother turns up or not."

Weirdly as Tom uttered those words, the sudden screech of tires along the driveway sounded, sending the four boys into motion, they leaped up and scurried to the door. I followed suit, hoping and grasping at any chance that it was Angelo.

the Three boys in front swarmed the door way peering out of the windows to catch a glimpse of who had arrived so abruptly.  I tried to lean besides them, desperate to see, when Tom turned to me, a look of rage in his eyes he said "you better go and sit down"

He swiftly followed the others out the door though, so i decided he wouldn't realise if i followed silently.Reaching closer i was able to see a crack in the door between Gustavs and another boys head, barely making out one car, one blue BMW. My heart thumped as i realised, Angelos blue BMW.

I sprinted through the door, shoving the boys, Parked out front of the house were around five cars, Although i didn't bother to identify the people in them i rushed towards Angelo.

He jumped out of the car and held me "Eris! are you okay?" He shouted holding me back to inspect my face. I watched as his eyes left mine, and travelled past my shoulder- probably towards Tom. Angelo left me and stormed up to them, whilst i jumped in the passenger and swung my head out of the window, onlooking the scene. Angelo was followed by at least 15 other guys as they swarmed the front of Toms house. It was still dark, but you could now make out figures, white clothing. It must've been early morning by now. The boys had all stood shouting for a while, afterwards i watched as one by one,Angelos  men strolled back to their vehicles, obviously successful in subduing Tom and the three other boys. A couple of the cars had driven away, leaving me watching as Angelo and one of his  boys spoke with Tom and his group. I was too far away from them to hear the exact words- but i could make out that the previous shouts had turned into normal speech, they must've been making some sort of deal.