Headache

He chucked me onto the bed effortlessly, I subtly prop myself against the pillow, watching him as he rushed to pull his tshirt off. His chest flexed as he forcefully threw his top, as i sat and admired his tanned and toned torso. I recollected my breath, not taking my eyes off of Tom.

He enticed my with his playful smirk, as he climbed onto the bed, leaving little space between our faces, gently whispering into my ear "Yea..?" He muttered softly, biting on my lobe. I nod, not being able to speak. His face was inches from mine, as his tongue played with his piercing, he was always teasing me- He knew i wanted him and i couldn't wait a second more.

"I want to hear you say it." His words carried the same heat that flushed through my body and sat beneath my cheeks. The gentle tone of his voice contrasted his actions, as he intensely brought his lips to my neck once again. Bringing his hands to glide smoothly up my thighs, and into my dress. He gripped my inner thighs, tempting the words out of me.

"Yea.." I mumble throwing my head back in lust.

Upon hearing me his hands left my legs immediately, gripping my dress and sliding it up past my stomach, "Take it off." he murmured. I yearned for his voice, i wanted to feel his breath tickle my neck again. I finished his job in taking my dress over my head.. so by now i was only in My underwear, and Tom in his jeans still.

Tom growing more and more firm in his actions, He suddenly buries his head into my chest, leaving love bites where he'd sucked. Making me let out another moan, pressing my body up against his, i'd had enough of the teasing, i pull him to my side, so that now he's laying facing upwards, in a matter of seconds i roll over on top of him, my hands quickly finding his zipper, as i pull it i watch his eyes for assurance, he nods, his forehead sweaty and breathing laboured.

At this point i know that i'm gonna regret this shit in the morning. I couldn't even peice together why i wanted him so bad.. But everything was happening so quickly and i was getting so caught up and invested in the moment, I had to see it through.

He forcefully kicks his jeans off, as i notice a bulge.. He knows that i see it, But i won't do anything until Tom acts first, He couldn't wait as i feel him slip his boxers off beneath me.. I look into his eyes.. No words are spoken, apart from the ones that we interpret in eachovers gaze.. a mutual lust.

I woke up, begging that last nights events were just a dream, but the ache in my legs And toms body sleeping next to me swiftly discounted my hopes. I sigh, quietly leaving the bed and putting a robe over myself. for a moment i take in Toms sleeping face- the most neutral id ever seen him.. Tom was always ever laughing or shouting so it was rare to see him so calm and still.

I left him to sleep and went to grab some food, groggily making my way into the kitchen i realise what a mess we'd left the couch and living room- It was obvious that We'd nocked the lampshade over in our desperate attempt to make it to the bedroom.

I have some fruit before heading back to get changed, Toms standing by the door fully dressed. luckily.

I can't even bear to face him, without remembering last night- So instead i walk right past him into my room. He follows me closely speaking

"I thought you said to pretend it never happened?" He crossed his arms clearly frustrated. I don't look at him and instead open my wardrobe looking for clothes

"That's exactly what i'm doing." I say picking out a black tracksuit.

"You know if you didn't wan-" He starts. I cut him off slowly raising my voice

"I was drunk and high- You knew that. So i'd rather not talk about what i wanted thanks."

"Pfft whatever- you didn't seam so drunk when you were screaming my name." He chuckles

"TOM." I speak finally looking at him. I knew i'd regret it.

"Okay okay.. But get dressed because i still need you to do this thing." He says smugly.

"Sure." I say pushing on his chest to get him to step out of the doorway- so that i can shut the door and get dressed in private.

I feel fucking awful- this is probably the most hungover i'd ever been. and if i wasn't curious to death about what actually goes on behind the Tokios and Snipers, i would definitely lie in bed all day long. I finally left my apartment with Tom by my side

"What's with those massive sunglasses? Vampire?" He laughs at me. I hope he can see my scowl through them as i say

"I feel awful and my eyes are red."

We make our way outside and i'm halve expecting Tom to magically have his car, but as i glance at him he looks just as clueless as me.. as we both remember that we came to mine on foot.

"I'll call someone to pick us up." He says as i cross my arms.

Only a few minutes later does a black mercedes pull up besides us. I reluctantly open the back seat as Tom places a hand on my shoulder whispering "Don't act up."

I turn to him wanting an explanation, but he'd already left me to hop in the front. I scramble into the back of the car, as an awfully familiar face appears from the drivers seat. Gustav.

"Fuck sake" I groan passive aggressively pulling my seatbelt on. He looks at me with eyes almost resembling the devil, before he disappears once again behind the wheel.

"So.. What kind of work do you do for these big multi billions businesses" I ask Tom skeptically. Continuing the conversation we'd had last night.

"How do you not know this- Your a lovell aren't you?" Gustav moans.

"I asked Tom." I say bluntly- I am not in the mood for this mardy prick

"You two are gonna have to get along once Eris is a Tokio.." Tom says casually.

"You can't have a Sniper join?! She's Angelo Lovells Sister For Gods sake?!" Gustav says as i feel the car start to speed up-

"I wouldn't join the same gang as you even if it was life or death you crippled cunt." The words slither from my mouth as i instantly regretted them. Gustav turned around so quickly that i thought he was going to punch me right in the face.

"I'm only in a fucking bandage because you shot me like a dumb bitch!" He shouts

"And i'll do it again, payback for when you convinced everyone to leave me for dead after I got YOU your money back." I argue

I can hear Tom grunt in annoyance- but i'm not gonna let Gustav sit there talking all this shit. Not when i have the worlds worst headache.

"Do you think i'm scared of you.. You weak midget." Gustav says finally looking back at the road.

"I'll get my brother to break both of your ankles." I whisper under my breathe. But clearly Gustav still heard me because he tutted, too scared to speak back. Making me realise Tom was probably the only man in Leipzig that wasn't afraid of Angelo.

"ANYWAY" Tom sighs, "We do quite a few different things."
"Many wealthy old men pay us for protection- But like i said yesterday we own a few big businesses- there just ways for us to launder our money."