season 2 chapter 18

(ITS BEEN A GOOD COUPLE OF MONTHS- I AM SO SORRY- BUT ANYWAY I UPDATED THE BOOKS COVER HOPE YA LIKE IT also i know steve is in his scoops boy fit but like...THATS THE ONLY FULL BODY PIC WHERE HES WALKING)

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

I sat on the couch in the living room making minor adjustments to the Ghostbusters costume I had bought.

The costume was a little too small for me, but it wasn't nothing a pair of scissors and extra fabric from the store couldn't fix!

I stood up from the couch and set the cut up costume on the table. "Ima go run to the store and pick up something I'll be back!" I yelled to Johnathen, since it was only him, me, and will here at the time.

"How the hell are you going to get to the store? you dont have a car" Johnathen said poking his head out from the kitchen. "Oh I'm taking your car" I said as I grabbed the keys to Johnathens car. "You better not mess my car up" he huffed out. "Bitch you crashed my car" "fair...but still"

I shook my head at Johnathen before walking out the door and to his car.

~time skip becuase I'm a lazy hoe~

I parked the car and pulled the keys out as I opened the door and got out.

The car door squeaked as I closed it. "He really needs a new car" I thought to myself as I walked to the entrance of Melvald's.

Melvald's was a basic general store that sold a good amount of things for okay prices and it was where Joyce worked.

I waked into the store hearing the little bell chime as I did. I felt my feet move on autopilot as I made my way down the aisles looking for the fabric.

I hummed along lightly to the music that played lightly in the background as I turned on a aisle. My eyes gazing over the limited rolls of fabrics, trying to find a brown color that would match the costume.

I grazed my fingers over one of the colors, it seemed lighter then the one the costume was made out of but all te other once seemed too dark or far too light to even be deemed similar to it.

I wrapped my hand around the smaller set of the same colored fabric and pulled it off the shelf, checking the price as I did. "5.99" I whispered to myself as I held onto the small roll.

I had 14 dollars and 76 cents in my pocket, buying the fabric would leave me with 8.77. I smiled slighty to myself, I still had enough money for a small snack.

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

As Y/n made her way to another aisle, she felt eyes roaming her body, but, each time she turned around, no one was near her.

She felt her body temperature rise and she instantly sat the fabric down on the candy shelf so she wouldn't burn it. She turned, looking behind her.

"Boo" A gruff voice whispered in her ear, causing her to spin back around and draw back, ready to either punch or set who ever it was on fire, but then her eyes locked with a pair of baby blue eyes.

Y/n stepped back slightly as a chuckle left his lips.

"You should see the look on your face" Billy said as a smirk played its way onto his lips.

"You almost got punched" y/n muttered As she lowered her hand and regrabbed the fabric.

"Oooo what's that fabric going to be used for?" He asked inching himself closer to her.

With every step forward he took, she took a step back, trying to at least keep distance from him.

Yes to her Billy was attractive but his actions towards her brothers friend Lucas made him appeal less attractive to her.

"My costume" she said, keeping each sentence semi short.

"I thought you had that nerdy ghost what ever it was costume" Billy said his nose scrunching up slightly.

"I'm fixing it. It was too short and tight" she said.

"Aw but it looked sooo good on you" Billy voice seemed to drop to a lower tone as he spoke, he tried to make his voice sound more seductive.

Y/ns face contorted into one of confusion and slight disgust. She saw his eyes flicker from her own eyes to her (size) chest that seemed slighty revealed in her tank top.

She almost instantly crossed her arms over her breasts. She was tempted to just hit him In his face, but she knew Billy was stronger and if he wanted too he could beat her into a pulp.

"I've got to get going" she quickly turned on her heels and went to walk off..but Billy's hand quickly grabbed her wrist tightly. "Why are you leaving so soon?" He purred ou as he moved closer to her again.

"Billy let me go!" she said, she felt her own skin start to heat up.

"What the hell is going on here?!" A familiar voice rang out.

Y/n looked up, seeing the two people she knew would help her...

Joyce and Bob

Joyce stormed up to the two teens and Billy instantly let go of Y/ns wrist "Nothings going on Ma'am" he said, his voice sounding calm and collected.

"Why where you holding onto my daughter like that after she told you to let her go?" Joyce asked, putting her hands on her hips as Y/n instantly moved over to Bob.

Bob protectively wrapped his arm around Y/ns shoulder.

"Your daughter?" Billy questioned, not answering the question.

"Yes now I am asking you to please leave the store Sir"

"But-"

"I said leave!" Joyce raised her voice as she spoke sternly her eyes never leaving Billy's.

Billy huffed as he walked passed Joyce, eyeing Y/n one last time before he walked out the door...

(Hola fuckers so here's the lay out of fanfictions I am working on or will work on soon comment on this part if you'd like to be tagged when I first publish them and tell me which one you'd wanna be tagged in

Bestfriends? -Jason Carver x Reader (stranger things) (Angst, fluff)

Blood and movies - Randy meeks x reader (Scream) (Hella Fluff )

Beyond Apperances - Neville Longbottom x Reader (Harry potter) (HELLA angst, HELLA fluff too)

Fires of the heart -Seamus finnigan x Reader (Harry potter) (Angst)

Shadows of redemption -Tate Langdon x Reader (American horror story) (Angst fluff)