chapter 4

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^
(May contain stranger things season 4 spoilers)

^~At Mike's house~^

Y/n, Mike, Dustin, and Lucas as sat in silence as they looked at Eleven, who sat shaking on the couch.

Y/n' s eyes looked over Eleven,than she relized the girl was still dripping wet.

"Shit...guys ima run up to the spar room and grab her some clothes." Y/n said as she quickly rushed upstairs leaving the boys alone with Eleven.

"Soooo whats your name?" Mike asked as he looked at Eleven.

Eleven slowly turned her arm over showing Mike and the other boys the number.

"Eleven...how about i call you El..for short?" Mike said with a smile.

Eleven seemed confused yet nodded along.

Dustin tilted his head as his eyes stayed glued onto Elevens numbers.

"Wait...dosnt y/n have number like that on her arm?" Dustin asked as his eyes landed on Mike and Lucas.

"I think...but her's are 003...not 011" Lucas stated.

"What if...what if Y/n is connected to this girl and that's why she wanted yo bring her home....." Dustin stated a smile growing on his face.

"I got the clothes!" Y/n yelled as she almost fell running down the stairs.

Y/n slowly walked up to Eleven and handed her the clothes. "Here you go.." Y/n whispered.

El stood up and reached her hands under the large yellow t-shirt abd started to pull it off.

"WHOA" "AH" was all that came out of the boy's as Y/n quickly grabbed El's hands, making her drop the t-shirt.

"Honey not here you see that room over there? Go change in there" y/n said softly as Eleven nodded and walked to the room.

"Holy hell!" Lucas yelled as he uncovered his eyes.

"I told you she probably escaped from a crazy home!" Dustin screeched as he redid her movements with his hands.

"She didn't" Y/n spoke up as she flopped down on the couch.

"What? Wait...how do you know?" Mike asked as he walked closer to Y/n

"Does this have to do with you guys having number tattoos?" Dustin asked as he fixed his hat.

"Yes...i know Eleven on a person level...we went to a school togeather till i left 2 years ago" y/n quickly created a lie...she couldn't tell the boys the true story...and she hopes she'll never have to...

~~the next day~~

^^^y/n P.o.v^^^

That night i didnt sleep at all after i drove back to Mrs.Henderson's house. My mind always raced to Hawkins national laboratory and all the cruel things they did.

Papa hurt us when we failed sometimes or lied...yet he praised us and gave us sweets when we did well or at least tried our hardest...yet i hated him...

"Burn it three" Papa said in a harsh voice as he made me face a man.

I shivered i didnt want to kill him..."no..." I whispered as i shifted back away from the man.

"Do it!" Papa yelled as he pushed me back towards the man.

I shook and held my hand out infront of me, feeling my body heat rise than falter.

"I can't" i whispered with tears pickling in my eyes.

"Fine than......." Papa rubbed the bridge of his nose as two men in white clothes rushed over and picked me up by my arms.

"NO LET ME GO...LET ME GOOOO!" I screamed as i kicked and hit at them but their grip on me never loosened if anything it tightened.

I felt my body heat rise in anger the more i screamed the hotter i got.

Soon i screamed and kicked one of the men in the balls.

His grip on me loosed enough for me to free one of my hands.

I held my hand out to the other man dragging me away and i felt energy leave my body as a fire ball formed.

The man let me go and held his hands up in defence.

I screamed loudly as the fire shot from my hand and hit the man, making screams erupt from him..

I turned to the other man who had now regained himself and was coming at me.

I screamed again as the fire returned and i shot it at the man..burning him like the other.

I snapped out of my thoughts as i got ready for school.

~~time skip by Max floating~

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

I waked into school and kept my eyes on the floor, not looking around at all.

People gossiped, mostly talking about Will, Johnathen and me. I heard them say all kinds of stuff...but one stood out to me.

"I bet the little freaks killed him...hid his body in a lake"...

Steve Harrington, the popular jackass of the school said to his friend Tommy and Carol...and...Nancy?

Nancy Wheeler was hanging out with those jackasses....what a shame.

"Yeah i bet they Johnathen boy killed him...and His little slut hid the body" Carol said with a smirk.

"Hey! Why dont you keep out of it!" I hissed out as i stormed up to them, feeling my haterid for them grow.

"Woah...the freak speaks" Steve joked among his friends.

Steve walked closer to me, towering over me.

"I bet you killed Will...didnt you?" Steve whispered, leaning down to my height.

"No...i didn't..BUT keep out of whats happening Harrington and keep Johnathen out of it...Will is his brother and hes going through some stuff..so keep talking and ill beat your ass" i hissed out, pushing Steve away.

Tommy laughed as i stormed off.

"Woah dude your going to let her talk to you like that?"

I rolled my eyes..i don't see how anyone likes Steve...

Has snarky, rude, loud, annoying, handsome..

What no! Y/n don't fucking think like that hes not handsome hes a fucking jerk who called you a slut and says you and Johnathen killed Will....

So Steve "the hair" Harrington isnt cute....

I think...