season 2 chapter 15

(ah im back to writing this and taking a break from my slasher obsession :D)

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

My mind was foggy as I walked around Hawkins laboratory.

I was free roaming as the collar Papa had put on me was digging slits into my skin, letting blood coat the white plastic spikes.

I stumbled over my own feet as i walked, my head was spinning and i felt so dizzy to the point every step was a jab to the gut.

"Y/n!?" A honey like voice rang out from behind me.

I slowly turned my head, almsot crying when the plastic cut a thin slice in the first layer of my fleash.

"Oh my lord!" Peter, the blonde man who looked after me, rushed up to me and looked at me, his eyes landing on the dried blood and new blood on the collar.

"Jesus Christ.. How long has Papa had this on you?" His soft voice asked as he cupped my face.

"2 weeks" I whispered, my voice was dry and cracked at the end.

Peter looked at me with a sad look on his face.

"Here come on" Peter grabbed my small hand and led me all around the halls of Hawkins Laboratory and took me into a room that I had never been in before.

Peter picked me up and sat me on a stool in front of him.

He picked up a white key that laid on a table that held multiple surgical tools and a machine that looked to be made for shocking.

I rememberd something... When i was younger... I saw my mom strapped down onto this table...her screams being ignored as that machine fried her brain..

I almsot cried at the thought.

Peter pushed the key into the slot of the collar and slowly pulled it off of me..

I heard peter let out a loud gasp.

My hands flew to a mirror that laid on the table.

I held the mirror up and looked at my neck.

Bruises and a rang from small to large slash marks dawned on my neck. "This is horrible" Peter whispered.

"Its okay" I muttered "no its not" he said tenderly "hes only doing this because he knows you are strong..every other child here can control things with their mind...but you... You can create fire...hes scared of you" Peter said.

"Me?" I questioned, pointing a shaky finger to myself.

"Yes you...Papa is scared of you... You need to escape from here..before...he kills you..."

~~End of dream~~

"Y/n Byers!!" Mrs. Jackson screeched out, drawing me from my dreadful nap.

My heart beat was racing 100 miles per second as my hands flew up to my neck, feeling at the faint scars I had. "What?" I asked as i looked at Mrs. Jackson.

"Stop falling asleep or i will write you up!!" She screamed.

Normally i would have been embarrassed but...that nightmare slightly haunted my mind...

Mrs. Jackson rolled her eyes at me but I just ignored her...

~~~Time skip by Y/n tripping over her own two feet like a clumsy bitch~~~

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

I walked out of school, my mind still on that dream.

I walked till I saw Will, Mike, Dustin, and Lucas. "Hello losers" I sais as I saw they still had their Ghostbusters outfits on just like me.

{This part inspired by a conversation between me and Xx_katie_X where i accidently made Y/n steal Lucas's bike in the starting chapters (season 1) of this book}

"Hey thief" Lucas hissed out as he crossed his arms.

I cocked an eyebrow up at him. "What in the hell are you on about Lucas?" I asked, although i knew exactly what he was talking about.

Around a year ago i had accidnetly stolen Lucas's bike, and decided to have fun about it and ride it around town, making sure Lucas seen me.

"My.Bike" he hissed out with a hatefilled look in his eyes.

"Oooo its in my car" I said with a smile. "Wheres your car?" He huffed out.

"Johnathen crashed it last month" I said. Lucas's mouth dropped open and he said a bunch of jumbled words.

"I hate you" Lucas said "love ya too" I said back.

"Wait till I tell Steve what you did" Lucas said.

This time, my mouth dropped open. "Why tell Steve?" I asked dumbfounded as i looked away from Lucas and lookes at Dustin, Mike and Will.

"Because you like Steveeee!" Dustin said as he flashed me a toothless smile.

"No i don't" i started.

"Don't lie. Anyway ima tell him what you did you thief" Lucas said.

" Ill buy you a new bike" I muttered, giving into defeat.

"A new bike ANDDDDD you have to give me 5 dollars" he said as he held out his small slender hand.

"Deal" as those words left my lips and i shook Lucas's hand, i knew that I would have to get a job.

"Well hello there" A deep voice said, sending shivers down my spin.

I turned around and locked eyes with Billy Hargrove..

My face instantly started to heat up as i looked at him. "H-hi" i stuttered out.

"Looks like shes not crushing on Steve anymore" I heard Mike whispered.

A smile played its way onto Billys lips as he chewed on a stick of bubble gum, im guessing he heard Mikes loud self.

I still had feelings for Steve. Strong feeling. My heart yurned for his touch, yurned to hold his hand, i wanted to be with Steve.. but my brain told me it was wrong..

Steve was with Nancy...

Its wrong to take him from her...

Billy dragged me from my thoughts by throwing his arm around my waist and pulling me to his side.

I saw Billy glare at Lucas before pulling me away from him.

"How about me and you go on a date tonight?" Billy purred out

I heard the group of kids infront of me groan and ew at what was going on.

I normally might would have said yes but.... The way he glared at Lucas gave me a bad vibe..

"Oh im sorry... I got to watch my brother tonight" i lied.

With that Billy unwrapped his arm. "Maybe some other time" he said softly then glared at Lucas before walking off.

"What in the fuck was his problem?" Lucas hissed out.

"Ay, watch you mouth...and i don't know.. It set me off...alot.." I said as i glared back at Billy as he walked off, not looking back.

"Something about him.. Doesn't seem right" Will whispered.

"I agree with you"  I responded

Maybe it was best for me to stay away from Billy..

the freak,the gifted,and the babysitter (Eddie Munson x Reader x Steve)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें