chapter 15

^^^Steve P.O.V^^^

Y/n had passed out in my arms.

I frantically looked over at Nancy and Johnathen.

"Okay! We need to get out of here before that thing comes back!" I yelled, still scared by all that just happened.

Johnathen rushed to a table and grabbed his keys and rushed to the door. I followed behind with Y/n in my arms and Nancy following behind me.

Johnathen got in the driver's side, Nancy in the passanger side and i gor in the back seat with y/n.

I laid Y/n down in the seat, with her head on my lap.

I looked down at her..she was...cute....

Her h/c H/l hair fit her perfectly and her chubby/slim face made it better.

I slowly put my hand on her face and wiped the blood from her nose.

My mind seemed to forget about all that happenes till Nancy brought it up.

"Did you know she could do that? The fire thing?" Nancy asked as she looked over at Johnathen

Johnathen shook his head, no.

I knew someting was up with Y/n. They way her body heats up when she's nervous or angry, how she sweats so much even when its cold outside.

I ran my fingers through her long/short/mid length hair that was oddly soft...

Maybe hanging with her wouldn't be so bad..

~~~~~~~~~~Time skip by Dustins cute smile~~~~~~~~~~

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

I woke up in...school?

It was dark and Dustin was next to me...and so was El, who was wrapped up in a blanket, dripping wet and Lucas was next to her.

I groaned and sat up, my head throbbing slightly, i had never used that much energy before in my 17 years of life.

"Your awake!" Dustin said with a toothless smile as he looked over at me.

I smiled slightly too as i fully sat up.

"Here" Dustin said as he handed me a small container of Chocolate pudding.

"You need energy..Steve, Nancy and Johnathen told us what you did...i wish i would have seen it! It sounded so badass!" Dustin said, his voice filled with excitement.

I giggled and pulled the top off the pudding container.

I laughed with Dustin for a bit, eating the chocolate pudding till...i saw Steve walk into the Gym, his head down.

"Ya know...Steve didnt leave your side till Nancy made him" Dustin whispered as he looked over at me.

"What?" I looked over at Dustin,confused.

"Yeahche cradled you in his arms till nancy made him put you down"

I sat there struck with confusion....Steve the popular jackass....was caring?

My brows knitted togeather as i sat on the bleachers, spacing out.

"You okay?" A voice whispered to me.

I jumped and looked to my right...Steve had made his way to me and was now sitting beside me.

"Yeah im good" i muttered as i looked away from him.

"What you did back at Joyce's....was scary but badass" Steve said with a small smile.

I looked back at him, altho his face was kinda beat up, he still looked oddly attractive.

I smiled as i felt my face heat up the more i looked at him.

"Thanks...." I whispered as i looked down at my hands.

"Your not so bad for an Outcast" Steve joked

"Your not so bad for a jackass" i said with a small laugh.

"I hate to ruine you twos flirting but we got company! And need to leave!" Lucas screamed.

"You kids go out the left ill go out the front and distract them! Than Come back for you guys once their dead!" I yelled as i jumped to my feet.

"Im coming with you" Steve said as he grabbed my arm.

"No" i said as i gently pulled my arm from him and started hobbling to the gym doors.

I heard foot steps following behind me.

I look behind me and Steve was following me.

"Im not taking No for an answer" Steve said

All i did was roll my eyes and push the doors open...no one was out here....Just cars and the cold Indiana air.

"Shit.....THE SIDE DOORS THEY KNOW SHES HERE!" I screamed as i turned on my heels and raced down the halls.

"WHOS HERE?!" Steve yelled as he ran beside me.

"ELEVEN!" I Cried out as i forced my long/short legs to run faster.

I stopped mid run as i saw Papa standing there ...in the middle of the hall.

I locked eyes with him and a twisted smile appeared on his face.

"003......i found you" he whispered

"run Steve" i whispered as he stopped beside me.

"What?" He asked

"Run outside and leave im serious"

Witht that Steve ran off leaving me with Papa.

"My sweet child" papa whispered as he walked closer to me.

"Stay away from me"i hissed out as i stepped back.

"2 long years i have spent looking for you" he whispered as he stood face to face with me.

Papa lifted his hand and cupped my cheek.

I grabbed his wrist and forced his hand off of me.

"Leave me alone you bastered" i hissed.

Papa looked offended and he raised his hand to smack me..but from the distance i heard a scream..

I pushed Papa out of my way and raced down the halls.

"EL?! MIKE?! DUSTIN?! LUCAS?!" I screeched and as i turned ghe corner i was met with bodies...all along the floor. Blood everywhere.

"Holy shit" i whispered as my eyes landed on Eleven who had blood trailing from her nose and ears.

Eleven fell to the floor and i rushed to her and scooped her up.

"We need to get out of here" i whispered

But than i heard russling. Dirt falling.

My eyes scanned the floor...it was covered in blood..than it hit me.

"RUN!" I screamed as the brick wall behind us busted open...and the flower monster busted from the walls...its skin burned.

I held eleven tight as i ran, with the kids infront of me

We rushed into a empty class room and baracaddied (idk the word) the door as i laid Eleven on a desk.

"Were screwed!" Mike screeched as he walked over to Eleven.

"No we aren't! We got Y/n!" Dustin said as he motioned his hands towards me.

"Im to weak to fight that thing again!" I protested as i eyed the door nervously.

Than..........the door busted open........

(Two updates in one day...holy mother of Chris pine! Im only doing that because this story us so close to 700 reads! And i wanted to thank every single one of you that has read this shitty story!)