season 2 chapter 3

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

"Are the spies in cahoots with the Aliens? Or how do they fit in here im confused" the blond officer asked as he looked at Murray.

"Im talking multiple reports here! Multiple.Reports now! Of a Russian child in Hawkins!" Murray said with an eye roll.

Hopper sipped his Coffey and side eyed Murray.

"A child? What are you talking about a child?" Hopper said as he looked at Murray slightly intrigued and confused

"A girl who may have psyionic abiltys" Murray said as he recalled what all the reports.

"What about that girl that made that kid pee himself?" The blonde asked.

"A prank" Hopper said as he went to walk off.

"What girl?" Murray asked, thinking it might have relations to the girl hes talking about.

"Wasn't a prank" the blonde protested...but Hopper just mocked him.

" you got five minutes and not a second more" Hopper said as he pushed Murray's chest and started to walk to his office.

Hopper knew about Eleven and her telekinesis powers and the fact shes missing...so maybe this "Russian girl" is actually Eleven...

Once in hoppers office Hopper sat in his chair and propped his feet up on the desk.

"I talked to a big buy, ex-employee who said some little girl shattered the door with her mind" Murray stated as he looked at Hopper.

"I heard that story" Hopper said,Murray's face lit up for a second till Hopper spoke again.

"Did you hear the one about the fat man who climbs down chimneys?" Hopper asked,being overly sarcastic.

Murrya rolled his eyes "than last month a co worker of Ted wheelers claims so Russian girl with a shaved head was living in his basement" Murray continued and Hopper ate his Apple.

"Ted now denies this" Murray added.

"Oh well that's a surprise" hopper said as he spat out part of the apple and lookes back at Murray.

"But it connects!" Murray argued as Hopper threw the whole apple away.

"Enlighten me" hopper said as he pulled out his pack of cigarettes.

"This girl...shes some type of Russian weapon. Right?" Murray said.

Hoppers mind went to both y/n and Eleven. Y/n has those freaky fire powers and Eleven has the ability to move things with her mind......what if....they where both Russian wepons?

What if Murray is right?

"Barbara sees this girl, tries to help her, perhaps but before she can the Russians find them, takes them--"

"Wait wait so your telling me... Barbara Holland was kidnapped by Russian Spies?" Hopper asked as he popped a cigarette into his mouth and lit it.

"Kidnapped.killed." Murray said

"Killed?" Hopper asked.

"Don't you get it Jim?" Murray asked, slightly annoyed with the cheif.

"No" hopper said bluntly as he looked at Murray.

"This has potentially international implications" Murray stated.

"Im talking a full on RUSSIAN INVASION RIGHT HERE IN HAWKINS!" Murray yelled, rising from his chair.

"Do you have any proof if this girl? Has anyone seen her recently?" Hopper asked, still hooked on the thought it could be Eleven.

"No these are separate--" as Murray was talking, the phone rang.

"Excuse me sorry" hopper saod as he picked up the dial up phone and pressed it to his ear.

"Okay" Murray said annoyed.

"Hello?" Hopper said

"Merrill called...wants you to come check out his pumpkins..says they've been contaminated by his vengeful neighbor, Eugene...your welcome" a lady spoke out.

Hopper hung up the phone and put his cigarette out as he stood up.

"I really hate to do this but i gotta run" hopper said as he flashed a fake apologetic smile to Murray

"Its an emergency" hopper exadurated.

"You gave me five minutes" Murray said as he hopped from his seat.

"Yeah listen you know what? I liked your Alien theory alot better" Hopper said as he put on his hat.

"And you want my advice?stop bleeding those people dry and go home" Hopper said as he patted Murray's shoulder.

"Im not bleeding anyone dry" Murray said, confused by hoppers words.

"Listen to me....go...home" Hopper repeated.

At that Hopper walked out of his office and left Murray standing there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Students walked all around Hawkins high, but Nancy and Steve sat in Steves car.

"Its crap i know" Steve said as Nancy looked at his paper.

"No its not crap" Nancy lied as she looked at the second page and Narrowed her eyes.

Steve looked out his window and saw Y/n and Johnathen.

Y/n pushed Johnathen and they both laughed at something...steve sighed at the sight.

Last year he figured out why Y/n was different. She had those freaky fire powers...yet it didn't make Steve scared...it made him more drawn to her.

"Its not good" Steve said as he zoned back in and looked at his paper.

"Well its going to be good" Nancy said with a smile as she looked over at Steve.

"Just...it needs some reorganizing" Nancy lied again..the paper needed more than reorganizing...

Steve let out a long sigh "can i mark on it?" Nancy asked as she looked at Steve. "Sure go for it" Steve said as he looked out his window again, his eyes once again locking on Y/n.

Nancy looked up and followed Steve gaze, seeing that he was staring at Y/n.

Nancy sighed and rolled her eyes and went back to marking on the paper.

She had a feeling Steve was losing feelings for her and was now falling in love with y/n..

Nancy didn't blame Steve. Y/n was pretty. Her e/c eyes shined perfectly, her h/c flowed effortlessly behind her, her Slim/thick/chubby body looked good in any clothes she wore...

Nancy sighed and shook her head.

Y/n felt someone looking at her, she looked all around till her eyes landed on Steve, who was looking at her from his car, Y/n only shyly waved before looking back at Johnathen...