chapter 10

^^^Mike P.O.V^^^

From a distance...i saw Y/n punch the hell outta Steve...Dustin and Lucas saw too.

"Holy shit! She just punched the hell out of Steve!" Lucas said as he looked at us.

"Shes a total badass! First powers now she punched Steve "the hair" Harrington!" Dustin said with a toothless grin as he looked at Y/n.

"Shes pretty,a badass, and a super human" Dustin muttered (Dustin sir she's like....17 i think i forgot her age xD)

"Wait! The meeting!" I groaned out as i grabbed my bike "meeting?" Dustin asked "Meeting with El!"i said as i looked down at a watch i had on it was 2:47..i need to need to meet Eleven by the phone lines at 3:30!.

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

Johnathen got in the car putting the broken camera in his bag.

"Thanks" he whispered as he shut the car door.

"What?" I asked not hearing him clearly as i sat in the back seat.

"I said thanks...for ya know....helping me..and hitting Steve...that was kind of badass" he said with a soft smile.

"Yeah..i guess it was...and no problem...your my brother!" I said with a laugh as he started the car.

^^^Steve P.O.V^^^ (ALOT OF CHANGES HEREEE)

"She hit you good bro!" Tommy stated as i sat on the hood of my car blood still running down my face.

"You said 'what ya gonna do hit me?' Than she punched the shit out of you!" Carol said with a laugh.

I rolled my eyes "will you guys just shut up about it!?" I yelled as i looked at the two.

Carol rolled her eyes and Tommy snickered....i would never live this down...

I looked over at Nancy, who stood at the trunk of my car, looking at someting.

"Nannncccyyyyyyy what are you doinnnnggg?" I asked as i looked back at her.

She didn't answer nor look up at me, she just looked shocked..."i got to go!" She said frantically as she scooped up what ever she was looking at and rushed off.

"First you get hit by a girl now your girlfriend leaves you! Hah!" Tommy said with a laugh as he looked at me.

"Oh fuck off Tommy" i grumbled out as i wiped the blood from my nose.

^^^Nancy P.O.V^^^

I had stolen one of Johnathens photos....one with Barb in it...but the photo was ripped up thanks to Steve.

I saw something in the photo but i couldnt tell what it was with the photo ripped and it being dark. I let out a sigh as i rushed home on foot.

This photo could help me find her if she's missing, or at least give me a reason to go to the cops...a reason to say she was missing so the cops dont call me crazy like how they're doing with joyce...poor woman....having to put up with the chief of police and the grief of her missing son, Will.

I let out a sigh as the wind blew. Two missing persons in less than two weeks....this was unnatural for a place like Hawkins Indiana...hardly no crime happens here other than petty theft nothing like kidnapping or missing persons reports...it was all strange.....

~~~~~Time skip by Chrissy waking up~~~~~~~

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Y/n held a flash light as she walked. "WILLLLLL" she screamed as i look through the woods, looking for Will with everyone else.

"WILLLL!" The chief of police, Hopper, screamed as he walked along side Joyce, who was scared out of her mind..

"Hey Joyce..itll be okay" Hopper whispered as he looked down at the woman.

"I heard him Jim...hes in danger" she whined out as she looked up at Jim.

"Hey...listen we will find him..than you, your other son, your daughter and Will can all be togeather again" he said with a smile.

"Y/n's not my daughter" Joyce said as she looked ahead at the H/c girl who was screaming for Will.

"What?" Hopper asked, slightly confused.

"I found Y/n 2 years ago on a dirt road..it was the night the forests burned....i found her.
She was cut up with brusies...she was scared out of her mind...her head was shaved and she was in a hospital gown.." Joyce said, the memories still fresh in her mind.

"Wait....shaved head? hospital gown?" Hopper asked.

"Yeah...it was weird...she had a 003 written on her arm too" Joyce added.

Hopper remembered those weird theorys a friend of his told him
'Russian girl, hospital gown, freaky powers yada yada'. Murray had told him this recently..

Hoppers eyes fell on Y/n..what if all of what Murray had said was true...no it wasn't...none of it was true...right?

Hopper shook his head and kept walking, preparing for the long night of searching....than....a noise broke through the night.

"CHEIF I FOUND SOMETHING"  professor Clarke screamed out.

Hopper looked over at Joyce before rushing off to where Scott Clarke was.

"What?" Hopper said after he had found the teacher.

"Look...." He said as he shined his flash light on a piece of fabric that looked to have been torn off a...hospital gown...the fabric looked new.

"What if..." Hopper muttered as he looked at the drain pipe, where Clarke had found the fabric.

"No way a child could fit through there" Hopper muttered as he shined his flash light through the tunnel...it was possible...but why would a child sneak through a drain pipe?...