season 2 chapter 10

(HI BICHES I AM BACK😤MY PHONE STOPPED WORKING FOR A BIT BUT I AM BACK!!!)

~~~~~~flash back~~~~~~
^^^3rd person P.o.v^^^

Thoughts......thats all that ran through the quiet air.

"goodbye mike"

Those words echoed around him, taunting him.

Elevens yelling, the Demogorgons screeches of pain. It all filled his head like a sickness.

The Demogorgon turning to ash and the ash swirling around Eleven, consuming her. He couldn't have saved her....but Y/n could have...she had powers, powers stronger then Els... Yet she was being selfish.....

^^^Elevens P.O.V^^^

My eyes jolted open, and i instantly started coughing and shaking harshly....it was so cold...

I forced myself up, although my whole body was in pain and oddly felt weak. The last thing i remeber was killing the...Demogorgon...as Mike called it.

I stood up and looked around the whole place. The school looned with an eerie dark blue color and vines or tentacles, covering every inch of the place.

I forced myself out of the room and into a hallway. The silence made my already bleeding ears ring.

I stumbled down the hallway and let out a groan.

"Mike?"

My voice rang around me, soft, and sad...like a lonely echo.

I walked farther down the hall, slightly gasping for air as i did. This place was dark, cold, quiet and empty...well...other then the vines that covered the whole place...

"Mike?!" I called out louder as i walked faster, hes got to be here

I was breathing heavily as i rushed down the hall, behinf mindful not to trip and fall.

"Mike?!Mike?!" I yelled as tears rushed down my cheeks and curved under my chin.

"MIKE?!" I screamed out, losing that small flame of hope...hope that he would yell back and find me, hold me and tell me it was all olay..but...no one came for me....No one....

"MIKE!!!" I screeched again, feeling my voice crack and go dry.

I was out of breath by the time i had made it to a stair case. Tears blurred my vision as i bowed my head and cried harder...i was alone...all alone...

Then... Shouting in the distancr made me lift my head. That small flame of hope reignited my heart.

I looked over my shoulder...and i saw a reddish glow not too far in the distance. My brows knitted togesther.

I fully turned and started to walk to the glow,it was drawing me to it....

It was a soft, comforting glow that eased me in, yet...it also screamed at me, shunned me away and called me a monster..

Once i fully walked to the glow, i relized it was not at all as big as i thought. I bent down slightly and peered through.

The redness was slightly blocked by a spider web like fiber, and i saw lights... Moving and flashing infront of the red glow...like something was on the other side...

I leaned closer...then..something on the other side dropped down and glarred at me.

My breath caught in my throat, and i moved out of the way, pressing my body against the wall.

"Bravo team, check in" was all i heard from the other side...it had heard or saw me...

I started to breath heavily as panic settled in the pit of ky stoamch...

The conversation on the other side continued as I looked down at the bright red, hellish glow.

Soon...it hit me...the other side was the real world! The glow was my only escape from this place!

I leanrd back down, looking yet again into the glow, trying to think of a way to get out of here and back into the real world....back...back with Mike...

I lifted my shaky hand and easily puahed it through thr web like fibers till my hand hit something rubbery like.

I forced my hand through the "glow" till my hand make contact with the outside world.

I pulled my hand back in and saw it was covered in a slimy thick goo.

I groaned slightly and kept myself from throwing up as I looked at my hand then the "glow"

The hole was nowhere near big enough for me to fit through.

I wiped my goo covered habd off and raised it again, pointing it to the hole. My hand shook violently and the hole groaned and madr a grumbling noise. And as if on command the concretr that supported the school crumnled slightly, widening thr hole till it was big enough for me to fit through.

I forced myself into the hole, breaking away from the thin rubbery layer till i broke into the real world and crumbled to the floor.

I was panting, taking in the clean air as a vile goo dripped from my body.

I looked around, seeing blood traces that ran along the halls, painting a trail of a Browning Crimson red. I slowly stood to my feet.

All was quiet other than the squeaking of my shoes as i walked down the lonely hallway...

~~~~Time skip by the crazy eddie Munson simps~~~~~

(Still Elevens P.O.V)

I walked yoll the day light turned to darkness and i had covered a pot of distancr...although i couldnt tell wete i was...yet...i knew i was close to Mike's house...

But...all went south...

I looked down at Mikes house and saw it was swarmed with police cars...it...it was all my fault...

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

"What about the Russians?..what if they come looking for her?" Karen asked as she stood there..looking at a female and a male that both stood beside her while others raided her house.

"They don't know we're she is" the lady said bluntly.

"And...she cant contact you without us knowing" her male assistant added.

"The most important thing is for you to go on with your lives. And keep all of this--"

"Top secret..yeah" Ted intruded as he did a little salute to the male he was talking to. "Understood" Ted added.

"Lets go back to the beginning" a lady said as she looked at Mike.

"I told you everything" he argued.

"I understand this is difficult, Michael" a man said as he stepped into the conversation, seeing Mike get snappy with the lady.

"I dont know were she is" he hissed out. "And even if i did...id neber tell you" he said as tears threatened to fall from his eyes. " i would never...tell you" he said, hate lacing his voice.

From the outside...Eleven walked to the window of Mike's house and peered inside.

"I know its difficult to accpet, the stories she told you....were not true.." The lady lied as she looked at Mike. "Shes a extremely danverous individual"

Eleven heard all of this...and her heart swelled...she wasn't dangerous...

"If she contacts you...you must tell us" the man said

Out of no were Mike felt like someone was watching him as he talked with the lady.

"Otherwise...your putting your entire family at risk" the lady added to what the man said.

Mikes eyes locked onto the window..he saw someone
..it...it looked like Eleven...

"Do you understand Michael?"

"Do you understand?"

Mike sat there, dazed, as he looked out the window..at Eleven...who looked like she'd break down in tears...

"Michael?" The man asked

The man and the lady both looked at the window....yet...they saw no one....