chapter 6

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Y/n rushed out of her history class as soon as the bell rang, she felt her chest tighten the more she walked.

"HEY FREAK!" A voice yelled quite loudly from behind the girl.

Y/n clutched her backpack strap tightly as she turned on her heels to face the Fluffy brown haired teen that was striding up to here.

Y/n rolled her eyes and turned around and sped walked down the halls pushing past people as her body heat started to rise.

"Awwwe the freak is running! All that talk of beating your ass was all just fake" Tommy yelled as he followed behind Steve.

Y/n pushed out the school, clenching the strap tightly, hearing the fabrics burn under the pads of her fingers.

"The freak probably zoned out thinking about how her and her fuck boy killed Will!" Carol chimed in as she clinged onto Tommy.

"Guys leave her alone...her and Johnathen are already going through alot" Nancy whispered as she walked beside Steve, who had his eyes locked onto Y/n.

"Y/n!" Dustin screeched out as him and Lucas ran after the H/c (hair colored) haired girl.

"What?" Y/n said as she turned on her heels to face the two boys.

"Have...have you seen Mike?" Dustin asked as his brown eyes looked into Y/n's E/c ones.

"Um..." Y/n searched her mind, trying to retrace if shes seen the black haired boy...than it hit her.

"Yes! I did...i zoned out in math class and saw him riding his bike somewhere" y/n said as she slowly started back to her car.

"....wait! Let me and Dustin get our bikes..we want you to drive us to Mikes house" Lucas said as he rushed off to the bike parkers with Dustin.

Y/n sighed and walked to her car,opened the driver door and threw her heavy bag into the back seat.

The girl shut stood back up and leaned against the metal, feeling it cool her burning skin.

Dustin and Lucas rushed back with their bikes by their side.

Y/n popped the trunk and picked up the two bikes before putting them into her beat up trunk.

"Get in the back seat kiddos" y/n muttered as she pushed her trunk closed.

"I CALL SHOT GUN" Dustin yelled as he rushed to the passanger side door.

Lucas rolled his eyes at his friends actions before getting in the back seat and Y/n got in the driver's side with Dustin right beside her.

~~~Time skip~~~

^^^Y/n P.O.V^^^

I pulled into the Wheelers drive way and parked my car.

"Well...were here!" I said as i took the keys out and hopped out if my cat with the kids following behind me.

I slowly walked up to the wooden door and knocked three times.

"Coming!!" Karen's high pitched voice rang out from inside as she rushed from...the kitchen..im betting.

In a flash Karen opened the door with Holly on her hip.

"Oh! Y/n, Dustin, Lucas! Welcome" Karen said with a tired smile.

"Hello Mrs. Wheeler is Mike here?" I asked as i shifted my weight from one foot to another.

"Yes...hes been in his room all day" Karen said with a sigh as she moved away from the door, signalling for us to come in.

Dustin and lucas where quick to rush in, meanwhile i...walked slowly into the house..i felt like something was wrong.... Terribly wrong...

My heart was fluttering quickly in my chest, my hair was standing on its ends and my body heat was rising through the roof.

I slowly walked up the stairs, hearing them creek under my weight.

Soon i had made it to Mikes room, i pushed the door open, walked in, than shut it behind me.

"Wait Y/n's here?" Mike asked with a raise of his eye brow.

"Yes...she drove us here.." Lucas said with an eye roll.

"So...i was showing Eleven around today...and she looked at a photo of me,You, Dustin, and Will.....and she knew Will" Mike said as he walked to his dresser and picked up the frame that held a photo of Mike,Will,Lucas, abd Dustin.

"Wait...El...knows Will?" I chimed in walking away from the door.

"She said she does" Mike said as he gave Eleven the photo.

I bit my lip nervously as Eleven looked at the photo.

"Eleven do you know where Will is?" I asked as i looked at her.

Eleven looked down at the photo than up at me. "No" she whispered.

"This is bullshit!!" Lucas screamed as he threw his hands up.

"He dosnt know where Will she is probably killed him! So we need to tell your mom about her to get her out!" Lucas yelled as he rushed to the door.

All eyes where on Lucas as he yanked the door open..but...the door slamed shut and locked without Lucas touching it.

I turned on my heels and looked at Eleven.

Everyone gasped and looked back at the girl in shock.

"No" she whispered and dark blood leaked down her nose.

~~~Time skip by Steve perfect hair~~~

Since Karen and Ted went out we all went back into the basement with Eleven.

"This girl has super powers!" Dustin said as he picked up a model of the millennium falcon and walked over to Eleven.

"She closed one door!" Lucas said as he paced around..

Dustin muttered something than dropped the millennium falcon right on the floor.

"Wait..Y/n! You and Eleven have weird numbers....and Will told us one time thst you had a shaved head just like Eleven and that they found you near where we found Eleven...so....do you have freaky powers too?" Mike sounded uncertain the more he spoke.

I let out a sigh, yet i didn't answer. "Y/n...do you have...powers too?" Dustin asked as he picked up the millennium falcon.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose and nodded, still not giving them a verbal answer.

"Prove it!" Lucas yelled, obviously in schock and dosbelif of what he has seen.

I held my hand out, feeling my body heat rise and than small flames started to dance around my hand, swirling around my fingers, and looping around my wrist.

"Wow..." Lucas muttered "i knew it" Dustin said flatly.

"three" Eleven muttered as she jumped to her feet and rushed to me, hugging my leg.

I shook my hand, and the flames went out.

I gently patted Elevens head and she let go.

"I told youd we'd meet again" I whispered as i bent down and hugged her

Still ignoring the boy's state of shock.......