chapter 3

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

The news of Will Byers disappearance spread quickly around Hawkins. Teachers, family,Friends, and strangers where all worried for the little boy.

Joyce became more frantic as the hours ticked by. She was hoping her little Will would knock on the door or appear in his room...but...it never happened.

"I trusted Y/n to bring him home" Joyce cried out as she paced the living room.

"Mom...i...i need to tell...to tell you something" Johnathens voice came out in a shaky whisper as he stood from the couch.

"What?!" Joyce said as she looked at her oldest son.

"I...i called Y/n here from the wheelers....i asked her to come home because i messed up my car...It wasn't her fault" Johnathen said as he put his hand on her shoulder.

Joyce's body shook as Johnathen spoke.

"Will didn't want her to drive back to pick him up so...he said he'd use his bike" Johnathen felt guilt rise in his throat and suffocate him.

Joyce covered her face with her hands and slowly sat down on the couch, her body trembling as tears dripped from her eyes.

"Now she's done ran off because I blamed her for it..i knew how much she loves Will..she would have never let anything happen to him...

Now she was missing them both...

^^^y/n P.O.V^^^

"Thank you Mrs. Henderson for letting me stay over" i whispered as i sat on the couch.

"Anytime! You always babysit my little dusty so i dont mind you staying over for a few days.... Especially after what happened with Will..." Mrs. Henderson said as she petted her cat, Mews.

I felt my heart swell at Wills name...that poor sweet kid was lost or hurt with no one to help him.

Tears trickled down my face as i thought of everything that could happen to him.

All of this was my fault...i should have went a picked him up.

"Mom..whats Y/n doing here?" Dustin's voice broke me out of my thoughts.

I turned on my heels and looked at Dustin as i wiped my eyes.

"Oh Dusty shes staying here for a few days due to Will going missing" Mrs. Henderson said with a smile as Mews just meowed.

"Shouldnt she be home comforting Joyce?" Dustin asked as he fixed his cap.

"Joyce blames me for Will's disappearance" i said flatly as i bit the inside of my cheek.

"Oh.....okay...why? It wasnt your fault" Dustin said as he tilted his head.

"I...dont...know" i whispered as more tears began to fall.

Dustin nodded and fixed his hat. "Isnt there a search party going on for Will later?" He asked as his eyes flickered from me to his mom.

"Yes there is..but you, Dusty, are staying home." Mrs. Henderson said as she set her cat down.

"What?! Why?" Dustin argued

"Because me, the Wheelers, and the sinclair's are not letting our kids out! Its not everyday a child goes missing in Hawkins" Mrs.Henderson said as she stood from her chair.

"This is bullshit!" Dustin hissed out before rushing back to his room.

"Sorry Y/n..hes been ya know..out of it since Will left..." Mrs.Henderson said with a small smile.

"Its fine ma'am" i said with a nod as the lady went to grab her purse.

"Also sorry...i have to run to the store...so please make sure Dusty dosnt sneak out okay?"

Mrs.Henderson was always a nice lady and she was allowing me to stay since i was to scared to go back and face Joyce.

"Sure...ill watch him like a hawk" i said with a giggle..and with that the lady said a thank you and walked out the door leaving me alone in the living room with Mews.

~~~Time Skip~~~

^^^3rd person P.O.V^^^

Y/n laid on the floor in the living room, almost forgetting she was suppost to watch Dustin, that was until she heard his door creek open.

"I'll meet you at murk wood in 5 over" Dustin muttered.

"Were do you think your going?" Y/n asked as she sat up from her spot.

"Fuck...." Dustin muttered throwing his hands up in the air with a loud groan.

"Tell me were your going and why and i might just let you go" y/n said with a flat voice.

"Fine..me, Mike, and Lucas are all going to search for Will" Dustin said with slight fear in his voice.

"Your going to look for Will....in the pouring rain?" Y/n asked as she stood up.

Dustin nodded as he looked down at his feet.

"Ill let you go if I come with you" Y/n siad as she went to go grab one of Mrs.Henderson's rain coat.

Dustin pushed a button on his walkie talkie and spoke. "Guys...change of plans...Y/n's coming with us over"

With those words the two rushed out to Y/n's car, hopping in and drove to murk wood.

~~~Time skip~~~

The trio of kids plus Y/n walked through the blinding skin prickling rain as the shouted out Will's name.

"What if. .what got will is still out there" Dustin whispered making the whole squad halt.

"What?" Lucas asked as he whiped his head around to look at Dustin.

"What if....what got will...is still out there?" He asked again.

"Dustin stop thinking like....what was that?" Mike trailed off as she heard leaves crunch slightly.

"Probably just a deer" Y/n stated as she gripped onto yhe dripping wet flashlight.

As if on que a small child walked infront of the light, the kid was wearing a yellow bennys burgers shirt, their hair was buzzed, and they seemed scared.

"HOLY-" Lucas started but Y/n clasped her hand over his mouth

"Hush all of you" she whispered.

All the kids nodded.

Y/n let go of Lucas and slowly approached the kid.

"Hey kid...are you lost?" Y/n talked as if she was talking to Will.

The kid nodded.

"Did you run away from home?" Y/n asked and yet again the kid nodded

"What's your name?" Y/n asked with a tilt of her head.

The kid lifted their arm and turned it over reveling the numbers 011.

"Eleven.....oh god" y/n whispered.

Y/n pulled up the sleeves of her rain coat and turn her left arm over showing her numbers

003.

"Three.." Eleven whispered looking into Y/n"s eyes.

Hawkins was still experimenting on kids

(I know you all are waiting on Steve but trust me he will be in the next chapter and Eddie will come later on)