chapter 1

(HEY ITS ME FROM THE FUTURE! I KNOW SOME PARTS ARENT ACCURATE AND IM SORRY BUT! WHEN I WRITE SEASON 2 CHAPTER 1 ILL MAKE IT FAR MORE ACCURATE :D)

^^^y/n p.o.v^^^

Running....thats all i did was run as trees burned behind me.

Sweat trickled down my neck, coating my hospital gown, but I kept running, feeling my heart beat faster agaisnt my chest everytime my feet hit the forest floor.

I could have been smarter than this...but i needed to get out of that place...but...the bad men could catch me...

My breathing got loud as i dropped down and rolled behind a tree as the people casing close behind got closer.

"Number 3! Stop running! You know Papa wants you back!" A blonde screamed as he frantically looked around.

"Yes 3...please come back..the real world is to dangerous!" Papa's weak irritated voice rang through my ears numbing my mind.

I hated him...he took me away from my parents and experimented on me since i was a baby..telling me it was for the better...i didn't believe him, yet other kids did.

"Three! Please come out! papa needs you!" After the blonde said that all fell silent.

Than i heard Papa sigh "its useless...shes not coming back...we will hunt her down later" with that the foot steps faded into the night leaving me and my burning trees.

I let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding as i peaked out from behind the tree and didn't see Papa or the blonde man.

I smiled..i was free for now.

I quickly started running again, feeling the grass brush against my legs as the cold muddy ground cooled my feet.

It's better than how papa described it he always said it was horrible out here and that people would instantly try to kill me...but it was actually peaceful.

I ran till i was met with a road that no cars drove on. I slowly stepped on the road..it was alot hotter than the grass.

Than i heard a terrifying screech.

I screamed and covered my ears and turned in a circle trying to find the source of the noise.

My eyes landed on a big metal thing.....A CAR!

The door swang open and a frantic lady stepped out.

"Oh my god are you okay?" The lady asked as she slowly walked up to me.

I jumped back and held my hands up in defense.

"Hey hey its okay im not going to hurt you" the lady whispered as she slowly put her hands on mine, lowering them slightly.

The lady's eyes wondered over me. "Are you okay?" She whispered as her brown eyes locked onto mine.

I couldnt move, i just stared into her eyes, feeling myself become more scared the more i looked at her.

"Hey..its okay...come on..lets go to my place" she whispered with a smile as she traced her fingers on the cut on my arm that i didnt even know i had.

I looked away from the woman and back at the smoke filled sky, i could no longer see the flames which means they where most likey put out...

I sighed breathing in slowly, feeling the smoke fill my lungs with toxic chemicals.

"Come on" the lady whispered as she clasped her hand around mine and slowly walked me to her..car?

The lady opened the back door and allowed me to get in.