ch 97 A bright future

A/n: This is it. The final chapter. Before we start I just want to say thank you to everyone who read my story. This is my very first fanfiction and I'm proud about how it turned out. You guys made writing this worthwhile. without further ado, I give you A bright future. Enjoy.

It took nearly two years to rebuild big green but now it stood bigger and better than ever. And the very first thing the heroes did upon It's completion was set up a wedding.

The wedding was to take place in the bamboo forest. Apetrully would be the one to officiate the marriage. Sonia was Flora's maid of honor while Jumpy was Lin Chung's best man. Snowbell, Alpha girl and Lady green were bridesmaids. Mighty Ray, Mr. no hands and Kowloon were groomsmen. They all stood at the altar with Lin chung as they waited for the ceremony to start.

Jumpy leaned over to Lin.

"Lin Chung nervous?" Jumpy asked.

Lin smiled and shook his head.

"Not at all Jumpy, not at all" Lin said.

Everyone's chatter subsided as the Do-re-mi band band started to play gentle music.

Everyone turned as they saw Flora standing at the end of the aisle. Flora had on a beautiful wedding dress, atop her head was a crown of flowers with a veil attached and in her hands was a bouquet of lilies.

The fruiter walked up to her and offered his arm. Flora took his arm with a smile. As he walked her down the aisle flowers bloomed behind them. Once they reached the altar the fruiter let her go and stood next to mother Magnolia.

Mother Magnolia had tears in her eyes as she saw her baby girl stand at the altar.

Flora gave her bouquet to Sonia and turned to Lin with a loving smile. Lin smiled as he moved the veil from her face.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony. Let us begin with the exchanging of vows" Apetrully said before gesturing Lin to speak.

"Flora, you are my best friend. Today I give myself to you. Using the love that we share as a vessel, through the pressures of the present and the uncertainties of our future, I can promise that you will always have my deepest love, my fullest devotion, and my most tender care" Lin said.

Apetrully then gestured to Flora.

"Now you" Apetrully said.

"Lin Chung, I love you because you are honorable, adventurous and strong. You are my best friend and I am so happy we are on the same team. You are the love of my life and you make me happier than I could have ever imagined and more loved than I ever thought was possible. You make me unbelievably proud and I promise that I will make you proud as your wife" Flora said.

Apetrully turned to Lin.

"Lin chung, do you take Flora yo be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage. Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her. So long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

Apetrully turned to Flora.

"Flora, do you take Lin chung to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage. Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

Apetrully turned to Woo the wise.

"May we have the rings"