ch 30 Firework festival of East citadel

At east citadel Highroller was laughing as he loaded fireworks into a cannon.

"The fireworks festival is coming!" Highroller said happily.

"Aw, he never lets us play with the fireworks" Sparky white said.

Highroller lit the fuse and watched as the fireworks lit up the sky.

"I am the greatest fireworks designer there is. But, how can I know for sure? I need to find out if anyone is a better fireworker than me. Zebras! I've got a mission for you" Highroller said.

Back at big green in the main room, Sonia placed a flower pot on the table.

"This room could use some prettying up" Sonia said.

"My garden was getting full so Sonia suggested I bring some flowers here" Flora said.

The others liked the flowers except for Ray.

"What! This is a military base! It's no place for flowers!" Ray said.

"These flowers are amazing! I must paint them!" Lin said grabbing his art supplies.

"Of course you would like them, they're her flowers" Ray grumbled under his breath.

Lin started painting before tossing his brush aside.

"This brush is no good!"

Lin used another brush before tossing it aside.

"No good"

Lin kept going through brushes until a pile of brushes was on the floor.

"None of these brushes capture the beauty of the flowers" Lin said.

Ray face palmed while Flora blushed, flattered that Lin liked the flowers so much.

Meanwhile Apetrully was flying his helicopter to a human village. He exited the helicopter and approached the humans.

"Good morning friendly humans. Do you need any assistance maintaining peace today?"

The humans looked up and screamed before hiding in their homes.

"Hello? I wasn't finished talking-"

Apetrully stopped short when he saw what was in the sky. Bearstomp, using the zebra brothers as a propeller, was flying above them.

"What in the name of monkey crumbs!" Apetrully said.

Bearstomp extended his robotic arm and started snatching up the humans.

"We're taking these humans hostage!"

"And Master Highroller won't release them unless someone is better than him at the fireworks festival" the zebra brothers said before flying away.

"Oh you brutes!" Apetrully said shaking his fist.

Back at big green Lin was still having trouble painting the flowers. Apetrully rushed in the main room panting from exhaustion.

"Do...do any of you know how to make really amazing fireworks? Lin chung, your an artist" Apetrully said.

Ray rushed up to Apetrully.

"You don't need Lin chung! My eyeballs can give you all the fireworks you need" Ray said before eating a banana.

Ray's eyes lit up with color.

"I am Mighty Ray! Be impressed with my eyeballs!"

A beam of light shone from Ray's eye and sparkled in the air.